Trumpsters' "baiting" Pelosi to go after impeaching Trump...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I responded (below) to the usual Trump sycophants' baiting regarding why the House democrat majority is not pursuing impeachment.

Sure, there are some democrats who have openly called for the impeachment hearings to begin, but they'd be premature and the rush would backfire.........Wait for the unredacted Mueller report.....wait for the witnesses to testify under oath.....wait for the missing documentation to emerge.....and THEN, if warranted have those articles of impeachment drawn. .......and as I wrote earlier:

I happen to agree 100% with Pelosi stating that as of now, NO IMPEACHMENT of Trump.........for 3 reasons....

1. Paraphrasing Napoleon, when your enemy is about to commit suicide........get out of his way.......and Trump has not yet fully screwed up the GOP

2. The never-ending subpoenas by the House, upcoming live testimonies, the stalling by the WH and the refusal to hand over further documentation (like the tax returns) by the Trump stooge-cabinet is an EXCELLENT format to remind voters on a daily basis that this administration is CORRUPT......

3. A much better scenario for the House, is to enact articles of impeachment on such cabinet members as Barr, Mnuchin and a couple of other stooges to elicit from them testimony that would either show their blind loyalty of the orange clown.....or reveal the the "truth" a-la Michael Cohen.

(Of course, democrats in the House ALSO need to introduce legislation on infrastructure, minimum wage, voters' rights, etc. to PROVE that they can follow TWO agenda at the same time.)

1. Trump is favored in 2020, your point?
2. The dems can shove their subpoenas, and requests for tax returns, maybe Trump's guys can get "Contempt of Congress" medals too, just like Holder??
3. The House can impeach anyone they want, but they can't remove anyone. They are as dickless as Nancy...

• Banned
2. The dems can shove their subpoenas, and requests for tax returns, maybe Trump's guys can get "Contempt of Congress" medals too, just like Holder??
3. The House can impeach anyone they want, but they can't remove anyone. They are as dickless as Nancy...

You would have made a great juror at the OJ Simpson's trial............LOL

When the circular firing squad of Democrat wannabes is finished Hillary will get the nomination with just two votes: Her own and Slick's. There won't be any others standing to vote.

Tho....in the real world that wouldn't much matter......

• Banned
When the circular firing squad of Democrat wannabes is finished Hillary will get the nomination with just two votes: Her own and Slick's. There won't be any others standing to vote.

What the fuck are you babbling about???........How does Hillary fit in the thread's narrative.???
Is English your second language?

I responded (below) to the usual Trump sycophants' baiting regarding why the House democrat majority is not pursuing impeachment.

Sure, there are some democrats who have openly called for the impeachment hearings to begin, but they'd be premature and the rush would backfire.........Wait for the unredacted Mueller report.....wait for the witnesses to testify under oath.....wait for the missing documentation to emerge.....and THEN, if warranted have those articles of impeachment drawn. .......and as I wrote earlier:

I happen to agree 100% with Pelosi stating that as of now, NO IMPEACHMENT of Trump.........for 3 reasons....

1. Paraphrasing Napoleon, when your enemy is about to commit suicide........get out of his way.......and Trump has not yet fully screwed up the GOP

2. The never-ending subpoenas by the House, upcoming live testimonies, the stalling by the WH and the refusal to hand over further documentation (like the tax returns) by the Trump stooge-cabinet is an EXCELLENT format to remind voters on a daily basis that this administration is CORRUPT......

3. A much better scenario for the House, is to enact articles of impeachment on such cabinet members as Barr, Mnuchin and a couple of other stooges to elicit from them testimony that would either show their blind loyalty of the orange clown.....or reveal the the "truth" a-la Michael Cohen.

(Of course, democrats in the House ALSO need to introduce legislation on infrastructure, minimum wage, voters' rights, etc. to PROVE that they can follow TWO agenda at the same time.)

Wait for the unredacted Mueller report.

.wait for the missing documentation to emerge.

Yes, wait for that.

and wait for the tax reports too.

Trump is the best thing to happen to the D Party in a long time. Why would the entirely owned by the transnational capitalists Nancy, want him removed.

Democrats being lower on the evolutionary scale, always go for the low-hanging fruit.

Go ahead and try to impeach him, Nancy. I'll relish the moment your impeachment attempt backfires and makes you look stupider than you are.

Just talking about it has Trump's base ready to vote.....even Pelosi is wise enough to know better....

You would have made a great juror at the OJ Simpson's trial............LOL

Your whiny threads are floundering. You know that the dems can't do anything to Trump. If they do something it only makes him stronger. You can quote the polls, but they mean nothing. You can say Nancy is too smart to impeach Trump, that might even be true.
The dems can only whine about Trump, because as soon as they try to pass one of their leftist agenda items it blows up in their face. Let me give y'all a few "no-brainers" so you pass something that might get signed into law:
1. Save SS, there are many links to options that would work. Otherwise its getting cut in 2035.
2. Save Medicare, otherwise its only going to pay 89% of benefits owed in 2026.
3. Raise taxes on the wealthy, but don't go crazy. Raise the top rate, add a transaction tax on stocks, tax college endowments to pay some non-paying student loans, cut the deficit.
4. Infrastructure via new gas tax,

Any other no-brainer ideas?

Last edited:

She may be put into a corner on it. The Republicans are as complicit in his criminal activity as trump is. What impeachment does do is result in discovery of all of the evidence against him made public, and could no longer be hidden, or redacted. So while he wouldn’t be removed by conviction in the Senate, he would be exposed to the point that the state of New York, and other prosecutors, would be waiting for him the day he leaves office on state charges that evidence would further coroberate, and it would expose his kids, and Jared Kushner also, opening them up to charges. The Russians, and Saudis would run for safe space, especially when the prosecutors go after their money, leaving them with no friends at all. Whether or no trump leaves office, or actually finishes a second term, is irrelevant. Trump and his family will not get out unscathed. If he loses in 2020, look for prosecutors in multiple jurisdictions to begin the process for indictments.

Wait for the unredacted Mueller report....

Enjoy!

skeleton-at-computer.jpg

Anyone who opposes impeachment because they think there is more political gain in leaving Donald alone, is as much a traitor to the country as they claim Donald to be.

The Dems are upset that Ted Bundy was denied his right to vote. I don't think there is much for Trump to worry about in 2020.

No collusion. No obstruction. No conspiracy. Trump defeated the Bush dynasty, the Clinton dynasty and an attempted coup without breaking a sweat. The great AG Bill Barr will expose the true criminals soon enough.

Go ahead and try to impeach him, Nancy. I'll relish the moment your impeachment attempt backfires and makes you look stupider than you are.

The whole fucking O/P is about Pelosi NOT wanting to impeach Trump as of yet.......and the above moron starts his response with ".....Go ahead and try to impeach him, Nancy"......Reading comprehension or acute constipation?

Galt is just about as "bright" as Ayn......LOL

Well, the dems should get after it then. Subpeona the documents, find the witnesses. Rather than drag this out for another 2 years, let's see this put into motion. There is a country to run, are they going to focus on trump for the next 2 years, or are they going to get on to the business of governing?

Just talking about it has Trump's base ready to vote.....even Pelosi is wise enough to know better....

You're correct..........however, consider that Trump base.....its acumen, and its number.

Always remember that according to Gallup (choose to believe Gallup or not, I don;t care) has

Repubs. at 29% of the entire voters' bloc.............Without independents Manafort has a better chance than Trump.

The Dems are upset that Ted Bundy was denied his right to vote. I don't think there is much for Trump to worry about in 2020.

No collusion. No obstruction. No conspiracy. Trump defeated the Bush dynasty, the Clinton dynasty and an attempted coup without breaking a sweat. The great AG Bill Barr will expose the true criminals soon enough.

Good God, that orange kool-aid is strong stuff......LMAO.

There's a criminal sitting in the W.H. referred to as "Individual 1" in a federal indictment. His name is Donald Trump , so if you're looking for a criminal he ain't hard to find.

Forum List

Back