Trumpsters' "baiting" Pelosi to go after impeaching Trump...

There is a country to run, are they going to focus on trump for the next 2 years, or are they going to get on to the business of governing?

I guess the last part of my O/P was wasted on your limits of reading comprehension.....Alas......

Rudy Giuliani: 'There's nothing wrong with taking information from Russians' - CNNPolitics

Has the Republican Party become this rotten? Have they lowered themselves to cooperating with foreign adversaries in order to stay in power?

They are happy to accept stolen information? I think we are now at the bottom of the barrel....

Psssssssstttttttttttt: Clinton, the DNC, the FBI, the DOJ and Obama took Russian info in the Fake Dossier to use as a pretext to spy on the Trump campaign...and then when Trump won, they used it to justify a coup attempt.
Breaking!!! Obama & the Dems engineer a coup attempt against Trump so Mike Pence can become POTUS! Take your coup bullshit & wipe your ass with it, Trumptard.

The Dems are upset that Ted Bundy was denied his right to vote. I don't think there is much for Trump to worry about in 2020.

No collusion. No obstruction. No conspiracy. Trump defeated the Bush dynasty, the Clinton dynasty and an attempted coup without breaking a sweat. The great AG Bill Barr will expose the true criminals soon enough.
There's a criminal sitting in the W.H. referred to as "Individual 1" in a federal indictment. His name is Donald Trump , so if you're looking for a criminal he ain't hard to find.

I think that we can agree that no reasonable prosecutor would pursue the case.

There is a country to run, are they going to focus on trump for the next 2 years, or are they going to get on to the business of governing?

I guess the last part of my O/P was wasted on your limits of reading comprehension.....Alas......
I think I was agreeing with you. They do need to wrap up this trump safari and get on to the peoples business.

I think I was agreeing with you. They do need to wrap up this trump safari and get on to the peoples business.
They probably could if they were dealing with a president who wasent a criminal, was sane & the least bit competent. Trump is none of the above. He's a self absorbed loudmouth, an empty suit. His big mouth cannot compensate for the fact that he's a moron.

I also agree.....and I believe that when a cancer is detected, THAT needs to be the priority over any discussion of a face-lift.

Regarding the Trump tax returns, the law is CLEAR.....The IRS SHALL release them....no if, and or buts......
Trump may stall, stomp his orange feet and tweet to his little heart's content......BUT those returns SHALL be released...

Argue about what "SHALL" means, and you fall prey to what the second amendment states.

They probably could if they were dealing with a president who wasent a criminal, was sane & the least bit competent. Trump is none of the above. He's a self absorbed loudmouth, an empty suit. His big mouth cannot compensate for the fact that he's a moron.

You just described BOTH major candidates in the 2016 election.

we were screwed either way.

I responded (below) to the usual Trump sycophants' baiting regarding why the House democrat majority is not pursuing impeachment.

Sure, there are some democrats who have openly called for the impeachment hearings to begin, but they'd be premature and the rush would backfire.........Wait for the unredacted Mueller report.....wait for the witnesses to testify under oath.....wait for the missing documentation to emerge.....and THEN, if warranted have those articles of impeachment drawn. .......and as I wrote earlier:

I happen to agree 100% with Pelosi stating that as of now, NO IMPEACHMENT of Trump.........for 3 reasons....

1. Paraphrasing Napoleon, when your enemy is about to commit suicide........get out of his way.......and Trump has not yet fully screwed up the GOP

2. The never-ending subpoenas by the House, upcoming live testimonies, the stalling by the WH and the refusal to hand over further documentation (like the tax returns) by the Trump stooge-cabinet is an EXCELLENT format to remind voters on a daily basis that this administration is CORRUPT......

3. A much better scenario for the House, is to enact articles of impeachment on such cabinet members as Barr, Mnuchin and a couple of other stooges to elicit from them testimony that would either show their blind loyalty of the orange clown.....or reveal the the "truth" a-la Michael Cohen.

(Of course, democrats in the House ALSO need to introduce legislation on infrastructure, minimum wage, voters' rights, etc. to PROVE that they can follow TWO agenda at the same time.)
Why would a Trumper want Trump impeached? Just because for two years you’ve promised impeachment and Pelosi is the ONLY thing stopping the process from getting started. We should be happy Pelosi is a Russian stooge protecting the treasonous Trump

I responded (below) to the usual Trump sycophants' baiting regarding why the House democrat majority is not pursuing impeachment.

Sure, there are some democrats who have openly called for the impeachment hearings to begin, but they'd be premature and the rush would backfire.........Wait for the unredacted Mueller report.....wait for the witnesses to testify under oath.....wait for the missing documentation to emerge.....and THEN, if warranted have those articles of impeachment drawn. .......and as I wrote earlier:

I happen to agree 100% with Pelosi stating that as of now, NO IMPEACHMENT of Trump.........for 3 reasons....

1. Paraphrasing Napoleon, when your enemy is about to commit suicide........get out of his way.......and Trump has not yet fully screwed up the GOP

2. The never-ending subpoenas by the House, upcoming live testimonies, the stalling by the WH and the refusal to hand over further documentation (like the tax returns) by the Trump stooge-cabinet is an EXCELLENT format to remind voters on a daily basis that this administration is CORRUPT......

3. A much better scenario for the House, is to enact articles of impeachment on such cabinet members as Barr, Mnuchin and a couple of other stooges to elicit from them testimony that would either show their blind loyalty of the orange clown.....or reveal the the "truth" a-la Michael Cohen.

(Of course, democrats in the House ALSO need to introduce legislation on infrastructure, minimum wage, voters' rights, etc. to PROVE that they can follow TWO agenda at the same time.)
Most dems, including you, can't walk and chew gum at the same time. So how can they follow two agenda(s)?

I also agree.....and I believe that when a cancer is detected, THAT needs to be the priority over any discussion of a face-lift.
Yeah, but they have to move on this. Simply running around spouting hate and making accusations isnt getting anyone anywhere. If the left has evidence, and they say they do, and if the left is sure he is a criminal, and they say they are, then why do they run around in circles making a bunch of noise, but never actually do anything.

My point was, take some action, or just let it go. 2 more years of rhetoric isnt going to do anyone any good.

They aren't trying to impeach him.

They are opening an impeachment investigation.

They don't have to vote.

But it's important for congress to do their oversight and investigate.

Especially for someone who has been accused of so much criminal activity.

D3RQMDVWkAAfsON.jpg

They aren't trying to impeach him.

They are opening an impeachment investigation.

They don't have to vote.

But it's important for congress to do their oversight and investigate.

Especially for someone who has been accused of so much criminal activity.

Also, bear in mind that with Bill Clinton, the republican House didn't even hold hearings.......they just went to the Senate to have a "trial."

Jesus, you sound more desperate than when
AOC got on IG and said this

Seriously Nat. Take a break on here. This isn’t real. Find real people to talk about real things with. You have to be depressed looking for this much validation from strangers. Find a boy friend or something and get sober from politics and social media for a bit. I promise you will feel worlds better than you do now.

I would bet ole Nate4900 has called for Trump’s impeachment in more than a few post.

Jesus, you sound more desperate than when
AOC got on IG and said this

Seriously Nat. Take a break on here. This isn’t real. Find real people to talk about real things with. You have to be depressed looking for this much validation from strangers. Find a boy friend or something and get sober from politics and social media for a bit. I promise you will feel worlds better than you do now.

Do these Trump ass kissers EVER address the original topic?............I guess that since they can't or won't, the only option open to them is to DIVERT........and, of course, other fellow morons "think" that this is a brilliant strategy.

Of late, Trumpsters are dumber than usual.......LOL

I would bet ole Nate4900 has called for Trump’s impeachment in more than a few post.

You'd be wrong...........NOT YET on impeachment.......Trump hasn't finished fucking up the GOP.....Don't you agree?

Nah, you’re lying. You don’t let people look at your profile page because you don’t want to be held to anything you said in the past. I’m sure you’d like us all to forget the hundreds of post about how Trump colluded with the Ruskies to beat Hildo. You remind me of how Rightwinger posted 100s of post saying the next Republican President hasn’t been born yet......then changed his profile picture the day after the election, but I didn’t forget, And I know you have called for trump to be impeached.

Forum List

Back