Tuberville on migrants: ‘Most of them are garbage'

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
Alabama Senator says most recent immigrants are garbage. I wonder how that will impact the elections, given that everyone on the American continent is an immigrant or descendant of one. Thoughts?

Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.) said Tuesday that most recent immigrants who have come across the U.S.-Mexico border are “garbage.”

Speaking to Larry Kudlow on Fox Business’s “Kudlow,” Tuberville segued from criticism of Vice President Harris as a presidential candidate to his views on immigration.

“I mean, how can you put somebody in charge of a situation where you let 15, possibly even 20 million people come into our country? Now some of these people are good, but most of them are garbage. They come from jails and prisons in other countries,” he said.

Tuberville repeated a series of false or misleading claims that have become Republican talking points, including the number of migrants who’ve come to the United States, Harris’s role in border management and the idea that Latin American countries are purposefully sending criminals to the border.

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has reported about 8.4 million encounters with foreign nationals at the Southwest border from fiscal 2021 to fiscal 2024.

Typical left wing spin refers to illegal criminal aliens merely as "immigrants" while democrats refer to American citizens by worse names.

You left out the context. He said, "Some of them are good."

Your post has been fact checked and ruled missing context

images

He's not wrong, particularly the Vensualians. Even the Mexicans hate them and run them out of their Barrios.

Then there are the Haitians with their 67 average IQ who will never be nothing but a burden.....Talk about your black plague!

I'd sooner have 200 Mexicans than a breeding pair of Haitians.

Even the GOP hates this guy, remember him holding up military appointments because of abortion access? Dude should be coaching high school football and he is a Senator

Forum List

Back