Tucker Carlson insinuates: Since election day is not end of counting.. we have election CORRUPTION

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

He seems to be saying that we cannot trust the election processes in certain states

Gee... Whoda thunk it?

But the media didn't thunk it.. No, wait, they did thunk it but decided to LIE

But who can believe the media lies to us?

:eusa_think:

Last edited:

He seems to be saying that we cannot trust the election processes in certain states

Gee... Whoda thunk it?

But the media didn't thunk it.. No, wait, they did thunk it but decided to LIE

But who can believe the media lies to us?

:eusa_think:
There are some states that really need to get their act together. It's ridiculous that they're still not done counting. There has to be a better way.

There are some states that really need to get their act together. It's ridiculous that they're still not done counting. There has to be a better way.
There is

But some people in the election counting process just don't want certain candidates to win

and so, they do not win -- no matter how many people vote for them

Its called enforcing the law. They won't stop until they end up in jail
EXACTLY

and they may not stop even there.. it would have to be a LONG sentence

and it should be. What is more important than having the right people in positions of power.. people who can alter our entire way of life for YEARS to come, esp when they do not want to IMPROVE our lives but destroy them? They should get the book thrown at them

Its not the lies the media tells you; it's the uncurious nature of the right wing.

For example...they are still counting votes in Florida. You don't hear about it because there are not enough ballots outstanding to change any of the outcomes. But they are still counting votes.

At some point, you guys got it into your vacuous crania that just because a winner was named in a particular election, all of the votes were counted with that person's name on it. Seldom if ever has that been the case. What you're seeing on election night is television networks looking at the votes outstanding, the trends of the votes that were counted, and making a determination.

For example...they are still counting votes in Florida. You don't hear about it because there are not enough ballots outstanding to change any of the outcomes. But they are still counting votes.
alice-keeler-link-please-S.jpg

asserting something, in and of itself, does not make it true

oh, you provide a link

Well, no need to go there since as you say yourself.. not enough to change the results

Its not the lies the media tells you; it's the uncurious nature of the right wing.

At some point, you guys got it into your vacuous crania that just because a winner was named in a particular election, all of the votes were counted with that person's name on it. Seldom if ever has that been the case. What you're seeing on election night is television networks looking at the votes outstanding, the trends of the votes that were counted, and making a determination.
The greatest nation in history is now of "equity". The people of inferior thinking took over as the government became their providers. There is nowhere else to go now for people as we get poorer.

The greatest nation in history is now of "equity". The people of inferior thinking took over as the government became their providers. There is nowhere else to go now for people as we get poorer.
I have news for you. Not all those dependent on gummit vote for big gummit. Sometimes they are dependent on gummit because they have no choice (are disabled, elderly...)

so there's that

After the success of the 2020 stolen election, a fair election was too much to hope for. Votes are still being counted because ballots are still being printed.
excellent

I'm glad some people get it

Frankly, I didn't think you would be one of them.. but that's just because.. well.. it's a long story and hardly matters in any case why I thought that...

excellent

I'm glad some people get it

Frankly, I didn't think you would be one of them.. but that's just because.. well.. it's a long story and hardly matters in any case why I thought that...
Well, I just dropped off another 30,000 ballots at the county clerk's office. Just printed them last night.

Whatcha gonna do about it?

Hey...if you guys are going to be farcical about this, so can I.

Forum List

Back