Tucker Leaving Fox

FugBIReWYAo9_Pj

Maybe go shoot some more Bud Light with your AR-15?

Not just in my mind.

"We acknowledge the Court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false. This settlement reflects FOX’s continued commitment to the highest journalistic standards.

You know, the court findings where the court ruled against Fox on Falsity? Does the settlement mean that Fox will try actual journalistic standards now?
Please keep up with the posts that you respond to. WTF, does your subjective targeting of one network have to do with my assertion that objective journalism is dead? Is comprehension beyond your ability?
And--using one of your chosen purveyors of fake news to provide more support--
Please give my regards to your 7th grade English instructor--please let them know they failed.

Please keep up with the posts that you respond to. WTF, does your subjective targeting of one network have to do with my assertion that objective journalism is dead? Is comprehension beyond your ability?
And--using one of your chosen purveyors of fake news to provide more support--
Please give my regards to your 7th grade English instructor--please let them know they failed.

Then it will be remarkably easy for Trump to get his summary judgment of falisity in his $450,000,000 lawsuit against CNN.

Um....where is it?

I heard whispers that Tucker Carlson is being replaced by a AI powered hologram of Tupac.

Some are say'n...

..... ..... Can't say who...

..... ..... ..... ..... But some...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... That Fox is looking to hire...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Alex Jones to replace Carlson.

WW

IDK, maybe you should ask him. He lives rent free in your mind. Back to the topic, eh? Got a problem with ADD?

Surely, if CNN is as gulty as FOX, surely Trump has already easily won a summary judgment on the issue of falsity against CNN.

You know, like Dominion did.

"The evidence developed in this civil proceeding demonstrates that is CRYSTAL clear that none of the Statements relating to Dominion about the 2020 election are true. Therefore , the Court will grant summary judgment in favor of Dominion on the element of falsity."

Its almost like those two suits are NOT the same.

Forum List

Back