Tucker Leaving Fox

If Fox had done better fact checking, they probably wouldn't have had to pay $787,000,000. Or fire Tucker Carlson.

I still think the Dominion machines are used to steal elections. I'm convinced of it.
I just can't prove it.

In fact, lack of evidence is never a guarantee that a crime was not committed.

I suspect, tuck was just carrying the water for Murdoch, but had to become a sacrificial lamb for the company, possible only one of several, both on-air, as well as management and boardroom. $787.5 Million Dollar loss is painful, not matter who or what you are, and it forces a change of evaluation as to business, political vs. news management and journalistic integrity from the top down, or at least it should.

I suspect that Fox is just cleaning house.

Even Dr. Ruth comments on Tucker...

Dr. Ruth Westheimer may have gotten in the last word by writing, "If Fox News can break up with Tucker Carlson, maybe today is the day you break up that toxic relationship you're in."

American bitches are co-dependent.

Tucker ain't!!

Dr. Ruth, really?? :pinkygirly:

Rightwing propaganda is indeed popular with people to weak or non-thinking to seek truth and recognize half-truths, intentionally misleading and other forms of false reporting.
Propaganda is indeed popular with people too weak or non-thinking to seek truth and recognize half-truths, intentionally misleading and other form of false reporting.
There I fixed it for you.
There seems to be an over abundance of propaganda coming from all sides in this day of partisan politics. Hannity, O'Reilly, Maddow, Bongino, Lemon, Carlson, Chuck Todd, Piers Morgan... They are all cut from the same cloth.

Last edited:
The left is simply obsessed with fox. They can't stop yapping about it. Here is the only media news person named Carlson that I ever watched.

hqdefault.jpg

I suspect, tuck was just carrying the water for Murdoch, but had to become a sacrificial lamb for the company, possible only one of several, both on-air, as well as management and boardroom. $787.5 Million Dollar loss is painful, not matter who or what you are, and it forces a change of evaluation as to business, political vs. news management and journalistic integrity from the top down, or at least it should.

I don't think it has anything to do with money.

I think Trump finally heard about the Carlson texts where he said he hates Trump.

Then Trump picked up the phone and called Murdock.

This is all Trumps doing.
Sorry for any spelling errors, I was laughing so hard when I was typing that I could have made a mistake.

WW

But... but... but the settlement was a win for Fox, so I'm told.
Yes, after the crap they pulled, I am sure they are tickled to limit their losses to a measly $787.5 Million Dollars.:auiqs.jpg:

Without Fox we { all American Citizens } would be knee deep in Banana
Republic Pig slop.Make no mistake.
There will be Huge backlash for this.
This will NOT go quietly into the Night.

I didn't know they have internet access in that rabbit hole.

Forum List

Back