Tucker Leaving Fox

Laughing.....and we've reached the "WHY WON'T THEY JUST LEAVE FOX ALONE" phase of this fire sale.

7jc6np.jpg
These loons are simply obsessed with Fox. They are insane.

That's is your primary source, Ram?

You're revealing WAY more about yourself than I think you realize.
Just a video on the topic of discussion dummy.... a video you had not had time to watch but you.... like a stupid ass fool comment on it....

Just a video on the topic of discussion dummy.... a video you had not had time to watch but you.... like a stupid ass fool comment on it....

Its a video on the topic of the New World Order and how to hide food in your walls.

That THIS is what you're watching really offers us an insight into how you got this way.

"The abrupt departure of the controversial prime time host comes a week after Fox News reached a $787.5 million settlement with Dominion Voting Systems for over the network’s promotion of former President Donald Trump’s false 2020 election claims.

Do not use red, it's for the moderators when moderating on the open board.

The Fox statement reads:

FOX News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways. We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor. Mr. Carlson’s last program was Friday April 21st. Fox News Tonight will air live at 8 PM/ET starting this evening as an interim show helmed by rotating FOX News personalities until a new host is named."

So first it was Dan Bongino, but I knew Biden and the Deep State Jews wouldn't stop there....but I had no idea that Biden was powerful enough to force Fox to fire Tucker.....I mean, for God's sake....he just did an interview with Trump...are you telling me that Trump wasn't powerful enough to protect Tucker and order Fox to not do this?? Well, once Trump is back in office.....He will make sure that Fox or no other media company is able to fire people who are willing to stand up to corporate owned media, elitist globalist jews and the woke left.
Hilarious

Gotta love fascism.

Forum List

Back