Tucker Leaving Fox

Disappointed. I enjoyed Tucker. Wonder where he'll wind up? More importantly, who will permanently take over his spot?

We are not even sure, FNC management is through cutting on-air talking heads, possibly just the first of several.
If Fox News turns into CNN lite I will move to another News Outlet.

I can’t stand listening to the liberal propaganda machine and its constant lies and coverups.

No, you've just been consuming too much of Fox is selling.

The sky isn't falling Chicken Little. Both America and Tucker Carlson are going to be okay.

Tucker was right. This is not a disagreement about politics anymore.

Accept that or learn the harder way, we don't care.

Either way

You did start it

Really, the only practical reason to watch any of these stupid networks at all is to see what kind of bullshit angle they're running.
I cut the cable cord many years ago. The only time I see what slop the 24 hour propaganda channels are spewing is when someone posts a sample on this forum or I run across one on YouTube.

No, you've just been consuming too much of Fox is selling.

The sky isn't falling Chicken Little. Both America and Tucker Carlson are going to be okay.
What is your obsession with the non stop accusations that people are glued to fox? Wtf is wrong with you?

Tucker was right. This is not a disagreement about politics anymore.

Accept that or learn the harder way, we don't care.

Either way

You did start it

Ah, another elderly panty shitter, obsessed with the death, destruction and woe of America.

America isn't going to collapse because Tucker Carlson lost his job. He's got 30 million. He'll be fine.

It's about the truth, and Tucker Carlson is a purveyor of lies and deceit.

Of course he is. But its the lies and deceit they want to hear.

And if they can't get that at Fox News, they'll go where they can get the comforting lies they demand.

No one ever lost money trying to convince a conservative they were a victim.

I cut the cable cord many years ago. The only time I see what slop the 24 hour propaganda channels are spewing is when someone posts a sample on this forum or I run across one on YouTube.
Dang that's the same thing I do. I haven't watched any of that bullshit in years.

I suspect, tuck was just carrying the water for Murdoch, but had to become a sacrificial lamb for the company, possible only one of several, both on-air, as well as management and boardroom. $787.5 Million Dollar loss is painful, not matter who or what you are, and it forces a change of evaluation as to business, political vs. news management and journalistic integrity from the top down, or at least it should.

I'm sure they had an eye on the stock price.

Forum List

Back