Tucker Leaving Fox

The US is an oligarchy which has Republicans bleeving Democrats are the devil and Democrats bleeving Republicans are the devil.
I am no republican
Most of the GOP is part of the deep state power structure

7jcakk-jpg.779283

Ah, another elderly panty shitter, obsessed with the death, destruction and woe of America.

America isn't going to collapse because Tucker Carlson lost his job. He's got 30 million. He'll be fine.

I doubt there's a SINGLE Dem Senator sitting who is below five years younger than me.

Look in the mirror.

Oh, then a full TWO YEARS YOUNGER when your president will be if he wins a second term. Grand!

Will be? You just proved my point.

I'll leave your obsessive calls for death, destruction, and woe to America to you.

Me, I've got Tucker Carlson to laugh at!

I doubt there's a SINGLE Dem Senator sitting who is below five years younger than me.

Look in the mirror.
You'd be wrong. The youngest Democratic Senator is 35 years old.

The median age of the US Senate is 65 years.

Will be? You just proved my point.

I'll leave your obsessive calls for death, destruction, and woe to America to you.

Me, I've got Tucker Carlson to laugh at!

You did this, to me and millions and millions of Americans.

But no matter what empty cheerleading you attempt, it's already over. I don't love it. It just is.

You'd be wrong. The youngest Democratic Senator is 35 years old.

The median age of the US Senate is 65 years.

You are right about the youngest senator; I couldn't fathom there was one so young. But I am younger than the average age of Senators by OVER A DECADE.

No, you're just easier to control when you've been convinced we're a dictatorship.

Your gullibility doesn't translate into our national crisis.

We'll be fine.
Facts

1) zero opposition party
2) Zero honest media
3) open borders that flood 200,000 a month
4) almost zero police force
5) Biden corruption unseen in world history

Etc etc

You did this, to me and millions and millions of Americans.

But no matter what empty cheerleading you attempt, it's already over. I don't love it. It just is.

I fired Tucker Carlson? But I thought you said I was a dem senator. And it looks like Rupert Murdoch shitcanned Carlson. Um....you seem confused.

We'll be here long after you're gone, Sue.

Forum List

Back