🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tulsi Denounces ANTIFA, Other Democrats Refuse

Tulsi better watch her back
56a6935a0ebd084dfa3a84bf5dff9ee9--political-memes-political-opinion.jpg

Tulsi is the only one with a functioning brain cell in the clown car. She’s a batshit crazy commie but doing her best to act like the only sane one in the clown car.

Twitter

quote:

"she is batshit crazy commie" ^^

I agree, and more disturbing....she wants to get rid of the Second Amendment.

That is a HUGE red flag.

I do not like her.She is on the wrong side of things.

Tulsi is the only one with a functioning brain cell in the clown car. She’s a batshit crazy commie but doing her best to act like the only sane one in the clown car.

Twitter

quote:

That is a HUGE red flag.

Yes, she’s the only dangerous one. She’s as insane as the rest but knows that a game must be played to gain power.

Twitter

quote:

That is a HUGE red flag.

Yes, she’s the only dangerous one. She’s as insane as the rest but knows that a game must be played to gain power.

yes.

and we all know what she is up to

so

she is not dangerous anymore as long as patriots know she wants to ban guns..........and that she is a total commie.

Why does a lame twitter by Tulsi seem to energize mostly democrats these days? She is still a liberal democrat who supports the crazy green ideology, abortion on demand and freakazoid trans species rights. Maybe she seems rational compared to the clown car.

Why does a lame twitter by Tulsi seem to energize mostly democrats these days? She is still a liberal democrat who supports the crazy green ideology, abortion on demand and freakazoid trans species rights. Maybe she seems rational compared to the clown car.

Are you sure that she supports all that?

she is against the Second Amendment

that is reason enough for millions of us to say NO to her.

I doubt that

I doubt that

awww

tissue?

wakey wakey ....go read all her issues......go

what she stands for....

I doubt that

awww

tissue?

what she stands for....

Look shank
I'm not for her
I'm just not crazy Like some of you.

I doubt that

awww

tissue?

what she stands for....

Look shank
I'm not for her
I'm just not crazy Like some of you.

why crazy?

because I point out to you that Tulsi wants to get rid of the Second amendment?

crazy because I tell you the truth about Tulsi?

or because you do not like this news?

hmm.....no.....I am not crazy.....hope you are not crazy too.

Forum List

Back