🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tulsi Denounces ANTIFA, Other Democrats Refuse

Gabbard makes sense on some issues but as Skye and some board members have pointed out she is for "assault weapon" bans, gun show limitations, slave reparations and a 15/hr minimum wage.

Gabbard makes sense on some issues but as Skye and some board members have pointed out she is for "assault weapon" bans, gun show limitations, slave reparations and a 15/hr minimum wage.

Exactly

she wants to get rid of guns!

fuck her I say....pardon my french.

Why does a lame twitter by Tulsi seem to energize mostly democrats these days? She is still a liberal democrat who supports the crazy green ideology, abortion on demand and freakazoid trans species rights. Maybe she seems rational compared to the clown car.

Are you sure that she supports all that?
Are you sure she doesn't support all that?

Tulsi is the only one with a functioning brain cell in the clown car. She’s a batshit crazy commie but doing her best to act like the only sane one in the clown car.

Twitter

quote:

"she is batshit crazy commie" ^^

I agree, and more disturbing....she wants to get rid of the Second Amendment.

That is a HUGE red flag.

I do not like her.She is on the wrong side of things.

Link on the 2nd amendment thing please.

Tulsi is the only one with a functioning brain cell in the clown car. She’s a batshit crazy commie but doing her best to act like the only sane one in the clown car.

Twitter

quote:

That is a HUGE red flag.

YOU FIND IT

I'm not here to do your work

Twitter

quote:

That is a HUGE red flag.

YOU FIND IT

You could politely decline.

I thought you were better than that.

Twitter

quote:

That is a HUGE red flag.

YOU FIND IT

lol

ok

I polite decline now~:04:

you..........go......................and find what you are looking for...... all by yourself ......yes??????????????? is that better

Read more: Tulsi is Terrible but Redeemable on the Second Amendment
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

But lumping her in with Swalwell, Feinstein, Schumer, and Nadler is a far too simplistic way to view her, though. In some ways, Gabbard is the type of person who Second Amendment supporters should be able to convince to see at least some issues our way. For instance, that official campaign statement which outlined the unconstitutional measures she supports that she did not want to see gun issues become “partisan political footballs.” In fact, in 2018, she scored a 50% rating from Gun Owners of America. By way of comparison, Steve Scalise scored a mere 20% rating from GOA that cycle.

For instance, she bucked many anti-Second Amendment extremists by voting for the Veterans 2nd Amendment Protection Act, which overturned an anti-Second Amendment regulation targeting certain veterans. She also worked with a pro-Second Amendment colleague to address one of the NICS issues that need fixing in the wake of the Sutherland Springs shooting. We may not like NICS, but criminal convictions that disqualify a person from firearms ownership should be in the database.

If we are to be stuck with an anti-Second Amendment president, then Tulsi Gabbard is one of the least bad outcomes that Second Amendment supporters would have to deal with. It goes without saying that it would be far better to avoid this situation, but while Gabbard has a poor voting record on Second Amendment issues, she is not an anti-Second Amendment extremist.

To be perfectly honest, a Gabbard Administration would force us to fight hard for our rights. But that said, Gabbard would not be smearing us, and would be likely to stand against the actions of an Andrew Cuomo. Furthermore, her openness to reach across the aisle means she may listen to the facts. If Second Amendment supporters can convince the Tulsi Gabbards in our personal lives – and across the country – to re-think Second Amendment issues, we could decisively shift the landscape in our favor.

Twitter

quote:

That is a HUGE red flag.

YOU FIND IT

lol

ok

you..........go......................and find what you are looking for...... all by yourself ......yes??????????????? is that better

You tell me.

quote:

That is a HUGE red flag.

YOU FIND IT

lol

ok

You tell me.

tell you what?

Twitter

She's Putin's favorite Democrat.

Are you saying she is actively working with Putin ? As in she is collaborating.

Or are you saying he sees her as his best bet to split the democrats.

Forum List

Back