Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

You claimed you are not a Trump supporter.

That's right.

Yet......... You are trying to marry the killing of al-Awaki vs the killing Soleimani.

Either you are fake or lying.

Wrong is wrong is wrong is wrong. I noted the other day that the partisans in both parties have become a cult unable to see wrong when their guy does something wrong. They only see it when the other guy does it.

1. To make you happy. Yes Trump did not violate the constitution. You are trying to make justifications that Trump did the right thing. You are a Trump supporter.
But that is not the POINT.

I have argued over and over that Trump did NOT do the right thing here. He's a worthless individual.

You don’t just go around shooting anyone without using your brain. Maybe you are not aware of the impact and consequences after the killing Soleimani. Is it worth all that trouble?

2. Killing al-Awaki an American citizen became terrorist Obama violate the constitution? REALLY? This bad guy is an al Qaeda that OBL as his messiah.

Why are you protecting this terrorist? Who cares about his bullshit constitutional rights?

Congress declared war with alQaeda called AUMF in 2001 after OBL claimed responsibility of the 911 attack. Alawaki is an AlQaeda. That said. al Awaki does not deserve a trial.

Even if we put him on trial by absentia just like how you want to protect this terrorist. Guilty or not guilty. How is that supposed to work?
Explain.

Do you still believe Saddam was about to develop nuclear weapons when we invaded Iraq?

I gave you several items and questions why you keep trying constitutional bullshit of al Awaki. I gave you an item when Congress declared war with al Aqaede. I asked you several questions but you avoided them.

I proved you wrong 100%.

Now you are trying to deflect by asking me about Saddam.

I have no idea what your ramblings on Al Queda might have been about. They have nothing to do with our Constitution. Our government routinely lies to us. There is a reason the founders instituted due process into the Constitution. What other rights are you willing to toss aside for your politics?

Due process of a terrorist?
Why are you protecting a terrorist?

Did you question (as example) when Trump undermines the justice system of military when he pardoned a war criminal?

Absolutely. That was murder in cold blood and things like that makes me understand why others do not like us. We would condemn that as an act of terrorism if it happened to us.

You keep saying you are not a Trump supporter and you don’t like the individual....... YET I don’t see any of your post against any of Trumps violations.

And you are so stuck with this al Awaki crap.

Get your fingers out of your eyes.

I already made it clear. These terrorist doesn’t deserve any of that constitutional bullshit.

Just because he is a US citizen god given rights. Doesn’t give him the immunity and freedom to kill Americans.

You can give me whatever excuses you want. He deserves to blown away to prevent any more American casualties.

What part of that don’t you understand?

That's right.

Wrong is wrong is wrong is wrong. I noted the other day that the partisans in both parties have become a cult unable to see wrong when their guy does something wrong. They only see it when the other guy does it.

I have argued over and over that Trump did NOT do the right thing here. He's a worthless individual.

Do you still believe Saddam was about to develop nuclear weapons when we invaded Iraq?

I gave you several items and questions why you keep trying constitutional bullshit of al Awaki. I gave you an item when Congress declared war with al Aqaede. I asked you several questions but you avoided them.

I proved you wrong 100%.

Now you are trying to deflect by asking me about Saddam.

I have no idea what your ramblings on Al Queda might have been about. They have nothing to do with our Constitution. Our government routinely lies to us. There is a reason the founders instituted due process into the Constitution. What other rights are you willing to toss aside for your politics?

Due process of a terrorist?
Why are you protecting a terrorist?

Did you question (as example) when Trump undermines the justice system of military when he pardoned a war criminal?

Absolutely. That was murder in cold blood and things like that makes me understand why others do not like us. We would condemn that as an act of terrorism if it happened to us.

You keep saying you are not a Trump supporter and you don’t like the individual....... YET I don’t see any of your post against any of Trumps violations.

And you are so stuck with this al Awaki crap.

Get your fingers out of your eyes.

I already made it clear. These terrorist doesn’t deserve any of that constitutional bullshit.

Just because he is a US citizen god given rights. Doesn’t give him the immunity and freedom to kill Americans.

You can give me whatever excuses you want. He deserves to blown away to prevent any more American casualties.

What part of that don’t you understand?

Your opinion on whether someone deserves rights is meaningless.

Forum List

Back