Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

During the negotiations? OK. Iran didn't break the deal when signed.
You're not listening / reading...It was revealed they were breaking the agreements days before the deal was signed. There was no mechanism for ensuring they stopped / forcing them to stop. based on the last inspections conducted before the deal was signed they were violating the deal. There is no evidence to show they ever stopped violating the deal.

Okay. Let’s say they did break the deal..... about 2012?
Which I doubt big time.
Are you scared to post your link?

Where is Iran nuclear program today? Did they advance?

What in the world you know anything about Iran nuclear program?

Did you read from your own source that the Obama administration supported the court case for the victims?
And yet Barry gave Iran all that money that went to funding terrorism throughout the Middle East and paid for those Iranian missiles fire at our troops in Iraq.

During the was against ISAIS it was BARRY who put the handcuffs on the Coalition in the form of 'Rules of Engagement', limiting the targets we could strike. It was BARRY who made the ISIS Black Market Oil Facilities OFF LIMITS. That oil production / those sales from those facilities funded HALF of ISIS' terrorist activities....TO INCLUDE THE STRIKE ON PARIS, the LARGEST ATTACK ON FRANCE SINCE WWII.

Remember how Barry bragged - FROM FRANCE - how HE had trapped ISIS in Syria? Remember how a few hours later they conducted the attack in France?

Remember how Russia and other coalition forces joined France in conducting retaliatory strikes against ISIS within hours of the attack, how they specifically targeted those Black Market Oil Production Facilities Obama had declared 'Off Limits'?

Remember how Barry would not allow the US military to take part in that attack, how he instead directed US military flights to drop leaflets warning of the pending attack down to ISIS at those facilities?

Obama spent 8 years doing more for terrorists, enemies of the state, and Mexican Drug Cartels than he did for Americans, who he illegally spied on, lied to, and screwed.

This is exactly how dumb and ignorant you are in rules of engagement fighting ISIS. You are so IGNORANT big time.

It was Obama created the coalition force against ISIS. So it’s Obama will dictate the rules.
You are forgetting that there are millions of Syrians that are trapped inside these ISIS occupied territories.

PAY ATTENTION.
You cannot just bomb just for the sake of bombing ISIS. ISIS used them as human shields. STUPID.
Just imagine if the coalition forces just keep dropping bombs killing 3 or 10 ISIS but killing 100s of Syrians.

Obama dropped leaflets to warn Syrians of the bombing. Why is that a problem?
Coalition forces can always comes back the next hour or days.

Russia was inside Syria. Syria and Russia also bought oil from ISIS. Russia didn’t do a didley squat in Syria but protect Assad and Iran interest.

Yes that is true. Obama told them not to target Oil Production Facilities. As off limits. Let me explain that to you for the sake of your ignorance and stupidity.

1. Workers in those facilities are foreigners as force labor but getting paid big time with 100s of families inside and or close by.

2. Targeting oil facilities with no one to repair those open pump flooding the entire areas with oils will cause un repairable damages for generations and generations to come.

3. Syrian Air Force was and is intact before the coalitions Assad could have just bomb the facilities. Or the Russian Don’t you think?

So what’s the point of bombing those oil facilities? Bombing facilities will not stop the ISIS.

Obama is and was the only reason and only reason why ISIS was defeated in SYRIA.

Did you read from your own source that the Obama administration supported the court case for the victims?
And yet Barry gave Iran all that money that went to funding terrorism throughout the Middle East and paid for those Iranian missiles fire at our troops in Iraq.

During the was against ISAIS it was BARRY who put the handcuffs on the Coalition in the form of 'Rules of Engagement', limiting the targets we could strike. It was BARRY who made the ISIS Black Market Oil Facilities OFF LIMITS. That oil production / those sales from those facilities funded HALF of ISIS' terrorist activities....TO INCLUDE THE STRIKE ON PARIS, the LARGEST ATTACK ON FRANCE SINCE WWII.

Remember how Barry bragged - FROM FRANCE - how HE had trapped ISIS in Syria? Remember how a few hours later they conducted the attack in France?

Remember how Russia and other coalition forces joined France in conducting retaliatory strikes against ISIS within hours of the attack, how they specifically targeted those Black Market Oil Production Facilities Obama had declared 'Off Limits'?

Remember how Barry would not allow the US military to take part in that attack, how he instead directed US military flights to drop leaflets warning of the pending attack down to ISIS at those facilities?

Obama spent 8 years doing more for terrorists, enemies of the state, and Mexican Drug Cartels than he did for Americans, who he illegally spied on, lied to, and screwed.

What HELL do you anything about ISIS or Middle East conflict? But spread false and never ending lies about Obama.

This is exactly how dumb and ignorant you are in rules of engagement fighting ISIS. You are so IGNORANT big time.

It was Obama created the coalition force against ISIS. So it’s Obama will dictate the rules.
You are forgetting that there are millions of Syrians that are trapped inside these ISIS occupied territories.

PAY ATTENTION.
You cannot just bomb just for the sake of bombing ISIS. ISIS used them as human shields. STUPID.
Just imagine if the coalition forces just keep dropping bombs killing 3 or 10 ISIS but killing 100s of Syrians.

Obama dropped leaflets to warn Syrians of the bombing. Why is that a problem?
Coalition forces can always comes back the next hour or days.

Russia was inside Syria. Syria and Russia also bought oil from ISIS. Russia didn’t do a didley squat in Syria but protect Assad and Iran interest.

Yes that is true. Obama told them not to target Oil Production Facilities. As off limits. Let me explain that to you for the sake of your ignorance and stupidity.

1. Workers in those facilities are foreigners as force labor but getting paid big time with 100s of families inside and or close by.

2. Targeting oil facilities with no one to repair those open pump flooding the entire areas with oils will cause un repairable damages for generations and generations to come.

3. Syrian Air Force was and is intact before the coalitions Assad could have just bomb the facilities. Or the Russian Don’t you think?

So what’s the point of bombing those oil facilities? Bombing facilities will not stop the ISIS.

Obama is and was the only reason and only reason why ISIS was defeated in SYRIA.

Bombing ISIS alone will not finish the jobs. Obama was able to get the Kurds to fight for us with over 11,000 Kurds casualties. Suddenly Trump cowardly abandoned them so his friends Putin, Iran and Syria took over.
That’s a fact.

Trump dropped one bomb killing a general. Just for the sake of killing one lousy Iranian.

Look at results. Sadly. They just hit us ( American bases) with 12+ ballistic missiles and made thousands of troops run for cover.
How the hell these assholes can do that to us? Just imagine how pissed are these soldiers just because killing one Iranian.
My nephew is very angry.

Add On...... Just imagine if we keep blowing up the ISIS in Syria the way you stupidly and dumb you want.

Where do you think the Syrians farms controlled by ISIS will get their food?

Just imagine if we killed thousands and starved Syrians.

A lot of people don't seem to have a problem with ignoring the Constitution when they see that furthering their partisan politics.

I think it's ore along the lies of they don't understand the Constitution. I've even had some of our resident Republican statists go so far as to tell me that rights come from the federal government.

People understand that American citizens are allotted due process. The problem is there is a large number of people that will excuse anything a politician does as long as it's their politician.

Sorry but I don’t have mercy for Americans that travel abroad and do these kinds of things.
The area where this imam you are talking about is in the hostile area giving lessons. If he really wants to give lessons then to the cities to prevent youngs from joining the terrorist...
HE WAS NOT DOING THAT.

I don’t have problem Obama violating the constitution.
I don’t have a problem either if Trump did the same exactly.

A lot of people don't seem to have a problem with ignoring the Constitution when they see that furthering their partisan politics.

I think it's ore along the lies of they don't understand the Constitution. I've even had some of our resident Republican statists go so far as to tell me that rights come from the federal government.

People understand that American citizens are allotted due process. The problem is there is a large number of people that will excuse anything a politician does as long as it's their politician.

Sorry but I don’t have mercy for Americans that travel abroad and do these kinds of things.
The area where this imam you are talking about is in the hostile area giving lessons. If he really wants to give lessons then to the cities to prevent youngs from joining the terrorist...
HE WAS NOT DOING THAT.

Your mercy has nothing to do with the Constitution.

Plus this imam knew he was in trouble. His family are begging for trial.
So why the hell didn’t he get out of the area and run to US embassy?

HE WAS NOT DOING THAT.

Meaning what?

HE WAS NOT DOING THAT.

Americans that do these kinds of garbage gave up their rights.
So it’s not to me or you to dictate what he chooses.

But I will kill him if I have a chance.

None of that matters. No matter how bad or wrong he was or not he had due process rights .

HE WAS NOT DOING THAT.

Lol....I get it now. Another internet tough guy. Lol

None of that matters. No matter how bad or wrong he was or not he had due process rights .

You claimed you are not a Trump supporter.

Yet......... You are trying to marry the killing of al-Awaki vs the killing Soleimani.

Either you are fake or lying.

1. To make you happy. Yes Trump did not violate the constitution. You are trying to make justifications that Trump did the right thing. You are a Trump supporter.
But that is not the POINT.

You don’t just go around shooting anyone without using your brain. Maybe you are not aware of the impact and consequences after the killing Soleimani. Is it worth all that trouble?

2. Killing al-Awaki an American citizen became terrorist Obama violate the constitution? REALLY? This bad guy is an al Qaeda that OBL as his messiah.

Why are you protecting this terrorist? Who cares about his bullshit constitutional rights?

Congress declared war with alQaeda called AUMF in 2001 after OBL claimed responsibility of the 911 attack. Alawaki is an AlQaeda. That said. al Awaki does not deserve a trial.

Even if we put him on trial by absentia just like how you want to protect this terrorist. Guilty or not guilty. How is that supposed to work?
Explain.

That's right.

Yet......... You are trying to marry the killing of al-Awaki vs the killing Soleimani.

Wrong is wrong is wrong is wrong. I noted the other day that the partisans in both parties have become a cult unable to see wrong when their guy does something wrong. They only see it when the other guy does it.

1. To make you happy. Yes Trump did not violate the constitution. You are trying to make justifications that Trump did the right thing. You are a Trump supporter.

I have argued over and over that Trump did NOT do the right thing here. He's a worthless individual.

You don’t just go around shooting anyone without using your brain. Maybe you are not aware of the impact and consequences after the killing Soleimani. Is it worth all that trouble?

2. Killing al-Awaki an American citizen became terrorist Obama violate the constitution? REALLY? This bad guy is an al Qaeda that OBL as his messiah.

Why are you protecting this terrorist? Who cares about his bullshit constitutional rights?

Congress declared war with alQaeda called AUMF in 2001 after OBL claimed responsibility of the 911 attack. Alawaki is an AlQaeda. That said. al Awaki does not deserve a trial.

Even if we put him on trial by absentia just like how you want to protect this terrorist. Guilty or not guilty. How is that supposed to work?
Explain.

Do you still believe Saddam was about to develop nuclear weapons when we invaded Iraq?

Think those 176 would be dead today if the moron didn't kill the Gen?? Imminent means Imminent Now we all see the results of trump shooting out of his butt

HE WAS NOT DOING THAT.

You can afford to make that kind of non sense comments because I want to kill a terrorist?
But you are protecting a terrorist. What that makes you? A weakling American terrorist protector?

That's right.

Wrong is wrong is wrong is wrong. I noted the other day that the partisans in both parties have become a cult unable to see wrong when their guy does something wrong. They only see it when the other guy does it.

I have argued over and over that Trump did NOT do the right thing here. He's a worthless individual.

Explain.

Do you still believe Saddam was about to develop nuclear weapons when we invaded Iraq?

I gave you several items and questions why you keep trying constitutional bullshit of al Awaki. I gave you an item when Congress declared war with al Aqaede. I asked you several questions but you avoided them.

I proved you wrong 100%.

Now you are trying to deflect by asking me about Saddam.

HE WAS NOT DOING THAT.

You can afford to make that kind of non sense comments because I want to kill a terrorist?
But you are protecting a terrorist. What that makes you? A weakling American terrorist protector?
You don't kill someone even as evil as this Gen was without knowing there will be consequences Now we see some of them We have a half cocked moron in our WH a lying sob who only cares for himself and Ivanka,,Obama and gwb were smart enough not to pull the trigger

Forum List

Back