Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

I accept your 'surrender'. You are regurgitating the same false claims and self-projections already perpetrated by your fellow snowflakes on this board 100 times....a day...every time based on their whiny-assed OPIION and unsubstantiated claims.

You admit I posted a link, an article, information...substantiated facts that gnaws at your gut and drives you snowflakes insane because you CAN NOT provide anything to disprove what the article says. You have yet to post your 1st. You can always tell when a snowflake can't disprove a fact presented - they always 1) attack the source because they can not disprove what is being reported, and 2) have a TDS-suffering, emotional breakdown and ruthlessly, incoherently, and insanely engage in personal attacks ... like you did:

You FAILED to disprove the substance of what was reported. 'NUH-UH' and attacking me does not do so, lil' emotional, fragile snowflake. Your claiming that my posts are lies - while failing miserably to disprove anything stated or provided - and calling me worthless does nothing but prove you are a fragile, easily-offended, easily emotionally-manipulated, hate-driven, mentally unstable, incompetent snowflake who can not disprove the fact that drove you 'off the edge' and forced you to irrationally attack me.

Every time you snowflakes attack me and call me a liar, you do so in the same exact way, proving you are triggered snowflakes still running from reality - like the results of the 2016 election - as if they were shadows and you are children afraid of the dark in your rooms....yet even more afraid of the light.

Poor lil' snowflakes....you are going to have to suffer like this for 5 more years...

Surender? Very funny. LMAO.

I don’t even read your long post because I know you are a big time liar and a waste of my time. I only read the first few sentences.

The far left supported the illegal wars of Obama. Obama kills Americans without due process and they said nothing.

Can you explain that? Killing Americans without due process. Cause you loss me.

Anwar al-Awlaki - Wikipedia

al-Awlaki's family was begging for a trial. Yes, we can try someone in absentia. We did it with Ira Einhorn.

Ira Einhorn - Wikipedia

If need be it could have been a military trial. At least the "proof" would have been on record even if not immediately available. The administration refused. And then we had..........

Obama Killed a 16-Year-Old American in Yemen. Trump Just Killed His 8-Year-Old Sister.

This article does also note that not everyone supported all of this and that Obama is not the only guilty party but since so few condemned (and still refuses to condemn him) there isn't much they can say about Trump.

To me it was an impeachable offense.

If these Americans choose to join the dark sides with the terrorist and live as terrorist.
I don’t have a problem killing them. I don’t have a problem supporting Obama.

A lot of people don't seem to have a problem with ignoring the Constitution when they see that furthering their partisan politics.

You served in the military? With all the lies you posted BULLSHIT. You are a big time liar.
I accept your 'surrender'. You are regurgitating the same false claims and self-projections already perpetrated by your fellow snowflakes on this board 100 times....a day...every time based on their whiny-assed OPIION and unsubstantiated claims.

You admit I posted a link, an article, information...substantiated facts that gnaws at your gut and drives you snowflakes insane because you CAN NOT provide anything to disprove what the article says. You have yet to post your 1st. You can always tell when a snowflake can't disprove a fact presented - they always 1) attack the source because they can not disprove what is being reported, and 2) have a TDS-suffering, emotional breakdown and ruthlessly, incoherently, and insanely engage in personal attacks ... like you did:

1) This is the problem when you post enforced by unknown media Trump supporte from no where to prove 2) your lying post makes your other post meaningless and worthless.

You FAILED to disprove the substance of what was reported. 'NUH-UH' and attacking me does not do so, lil' emotional, fragile snowflake. Your claiming that my posts are lies - while failing miserably to disprove anything stated or provided - and calling me worthless does nothing but prove you are a fragile, easily-offended, easily emotionally-manipulated, hate-driven, mentally unstable, incompetent snowflake who can not disprove the fact that drove you 'off the edge' and forced you to irrationally attack me.

Every time you snowflakes attack me and call me a liar, you do so in the same exact way, proving you are triggered snowflakes still running from reality - like the results of the 2016 election - as if they were shadows and you are children afraid of the dark in your rooms....yet even more afraid of the light.

Poor lil' snowflakes....you are going to have to suffer like this for 5 more years...

I don’t even read your long post because I know you are a big time liar and a waste of my time. I only read the first few sentences.

The far left supported the illegal wars of Obama. Obama kills Americans without due process and they said nothing.

The "left" almost got him to stay out of Syria. He tried to get it approved in Congress but could not. Not that he allowed that to stop him.

To note, the "right" approved of him killing American citizens while dispensing with due process. Are you upset that the "left" supported the "right" here?

Yes Obama killed Americans without due process and you supported it!

Like I just said.
If these Americans choose to live as terrorist and wants to kill Americans.

I don’t have a problem killing these bastards. I am supporting Obama.

If these Americans choose to live as terrorist and wants to kill Americans. I don’t have a problem killing these bastards. I am supporting Obama.
Democrats defended Obama by saying if al-Alaqi made the choice to lead a terrorist group that targeted . killed Americans then he put himself on the strike list and was a valid target.

So explain to me how Democrats / snowflakes claim Soleimani was 'completely different'.

Soleimani was the leader of the largest terrorist organization in the Middle East, if not the world.

President Trump has directed a fraction of the drone strikes against terrorists that Obama did.

President Trump has also not dragged the US into a war, like the Nobel Peace Prize winner did....

al-Awlaki's family was begging for a trial. Yes, we can try someone in absentia. We did it with Ira Einhorn.

Ira Einhorn - Wikipedia

If need be it could have been a military trial. At least the "proof" would have been on record even if not immediately available. The administration refused. And then we had..........

Obama Killed a 16-Year-Old American in Yemen. Trump Just Killed His 8-Year-Old Sister.

This article does also note that not everyone supported all of this and that Obama is not the only guilty party but since so few condemned (and still refuses to condemn him) there isn't much they can say about Trump.

If these Americans choose to join the dark sides with the terrorist and live as terrorist.

A lot of people don't seem to have a problem with ignoring the Constitution when they see that furthering their partisan politics.

These people made a choice. This is like an American bank robber got caught choose to fight against the SWAT. Then SWAT don’t have a choice but to kill the bastard.
Am I wrong?

If these Americans choose to live as terrorist and wants to kill Americans. I don’t have a problem killing these bastards. I am supporting Obama.
Democrats defended Obama by saying if al-Alaqi made the choice to lead a terrorist group that targeted . killed Americans then he put himself on the strike list and was a valid target.

So explain to me how Democrats / snowflakes claim Soleimani was 'completely different'.

Soleimani was the leader of the largest terrorist organization in the Middle East, if not the world.

President Trump has directed a fraction of the drone strikes against terrorists that Obama did.

President Trump has also not dragged the US into a war, like the Nobel Peace Prize winner did....

1. We are talking about an American citizen choose to be a terrorist.

2. You are talking Soleimani an Iranian general.

Big difference. Start all over tinker bell.

Ira Einhorn - Wikipedia

These people made a choice. This is like an American bank robber got caught choose to fight against the SWAT. Then SWAT don’t have a choice but to kill the bastard.
Am I wrong?

Yes. Do you still believe what Bush claimed to get us involved in Iraq?

Just because the government says someone is doing something does NOT mean they are. The administration had a year to present their evidence. If they had it there is no harm in proving it in a court of law.

Trump claimed he was planning attacks on Americans. Please explain this difference.

I'll note a difference. Only one had Constitutional protections of due process.

Nice attempt to dodge the question, snowflake.

1. Barry violated the Constitution by denying US citizens of their Constitutional Right to Due Process. Simply
ignoring that right because it is convenient / or conflicts with a personal ideology / agenda does NOT eliminate the fact that Barry violated the Constitution and personally directed the murder of American citizens.

2. Now back to the butt-hurt anti-Trump hypocrisy of the left....Al-Alaqi versus Soleimani....what say you, snowflake?

And you know how funny this is? All these bullshit crap............ The Republicans are going to jail. How many of Trump buddies are in jail? Stone is next. Then Guilliani.
Yes, the Deep State and the Democrats are getting very good at witch hunts.

Ira Einhorn - Wikipedia

Am I wrong?

Just because the government says someone is doing something does NOT mean they are. The administration had a year to present their evidence. If they had it there is no harm in proving it in a court of law.

Read my post don’t stare at it.

If an American citizens decided to be a terrorist and he/she is out there somewhere with the terrorist organization.

Do you go knocking on doors looking for this dude so we can bring him to trial? How is that going to work?
Educate me.

Bush? Is a separate issue. Open another thread.

Ira Einhorn - Wikipedia

Am I wrong?

Read my post don’t stare at it.

If an American citizens decided to be a terrorist and he/she is out there somewhere with the terrorist organization.

Do you go knocking on doors looking for this dude so we can bring him to trial? How is that going to work?
Educate me.

Bush? Is a separate issue. Open another thread.

The point about Bush was that the government lies to us. No we can never allow the government to start killing American citizens simply upon their word.

The family had begged the government for a trial. What is the problem with a trial to prove the accusations were factual? We did NOT have to find him to put him on trial. I already addressed this. I guess you didn't read it?

Trump claimed he was planning attacks on Americans. Please explain this difference.

That is what Trump said. I don’t trust an American president that never stop lying.

Trump claimed he is planning an attack. How do you want me to explain?

That is what Trump said. I don’t trust an American president that never stop lying.

Trump claimed he is planning an attack. How do you want me to explain?

Please........I didn't approve what Trump did. Trump did not violate the Constitutional protections of due process.

I'm not here defending Trump. You are defending a president ignoring Constitutional protections.

1. Barry violated the Constitution by denying US citizens of their Constitutional Right to Due Process. Simply
ignoring that right because it is convenient / or conflicts with a personal ideology / agenda does NOT eliminate the fact that Barry violated the Constitution and personally directed the murder of American citizens.

2. Now back to the butt-hurt anti-Trump hypocrisy of the left....Al-Alaqi versus Soleimani....what say you, snowflake?

Do you know how funny you are? You are a very good example of a snowflake.

See how I changed your lying strategy not posting your anti American link from your comrade?

I know you are very impressed. Craving for my attention. Probably reading all my post.

1. Your never ending lies of posting about Obama. And I noticed you are also a racist piece of shit. So what the hell is the credibilities or any of your lying post? Nothing.

2. We killed Soleimani. BFD.

Did you see anybody supporting or celebrating with us? NOBODY none not even Bibi distancing himself instead.
Do you know why? Because it’s a very dumb stupid foreign policy move.

Results:
They just killed 3 Americans in Kenya.
Iraq is kicking us out.
They just bomb American bases with 12+ ballistic missiles.
So what did we accomplished?

At the same time created this crisis right in the middle of his impeachment and probably to save his face. He should call his puppet and lover Putin to save him.

You are so caught up with Trump rotten beans that never stop lying. Anti Trump? Foreign and domestic policies are mostly purely garbage. He only represents portion of America.
So..... What is there to like about this lying hypocrite bastard POTUS?

1. You posted lots of lots of anti Obama links that came from nobody just for the sake of your lying propaganda that doesn’t make sense. Then followed with your racist behavior and hatred.

So how am I supposed to give you decent conversation?

You, Markle and political chick are all the same. I think one of you are getting paid by the Russians to post these anti American.

And I’m not dodging anything.

I just don’t like when your rebuttal using an unknown link just for the sake of your lies...
In short you don’t know anything.

And I’m not dodging anything. I just don’t like when your rebuttal using an unknown link....

Whether you link or are familiar with the link / source or not is irrelevant. Information is either true or not - you CAN or can NOT disprove what is being reported. So far you have shown you can NOT!

Have a nice day....

:p

what do you think our response would be if say they took out our sec of defense?
Couldn't tell you. I definitely think that both ends know that a real war wouldn't be worth it.
Agree but Iran and their vast array of murderers can spread death and destruction world wide Surely you don't think Iran will let this go unanswered?
They have been doing terrorism since Reagan...............like what changes there.............

So we should just go............Okie dokie you killed Americans and organized an attack against our embassy.......

Maybe we should give them another 150 Billion in cash on the tarmac.........they'd be NICE THEN.........

:backpedal:
Give them back their money?? Oh no Lets just take away our one chip the nuke deal ,,,you know the one your ah broke
The deal was a joke..........didn't stop the proxies......didn't stop the advanced IED's........didn't stop shit.

Deal wasn't about any of that.

They would go on with the Nuke program anyway under that deal...........same as Clinton and N. Korea..

They didn't until we got out of it and now they apparently are off to the races again.

But you go ahead and drink the Kool Aide...........

Give them their money back...........We should have gave it to U.S. families killed by Iranian weapons, and to the wounded Americans........

And told Iran we'll pay you back when hell freezes over...........Is it SNOWING in the Middle East yet......

That would have been a crime.

Forum List

Back