Tulsi!!! Tulsi!!!! I'm thinking a DeSantis Gabbard ticket takes all 50 states in 2024

Way to nail it, Tulsi....

They hate him because as president, he was not clamoring to bring our country into more interventionist wars. And so now they want to do everything they possibly can to prevent him from running again in 2024.

And they're working with the Democrats in order to do that because they want to wrest control back, bring the Republican Party back into the warmongering Bush-Cheney era, and they see themselves as the leaders in doing so.

See the source image

R.09bfa3c6d76a4bcbe2939313bd837fab

The "interventionalist wars" is a deliberate phrase, as truly

CONSERVATIVE FOREIGN POLICY

is NON INTERVENTIONALIST

because none of the supporters of invading Iraq are truly CONSERVATIVES....

Will Fox give Tulsi the Jesse Ventura treatment?

The bipartisan opposition to the traitorous deep state is encouraging.

They hate him because as president, he was not clamoring to bring our country into more interventionist wars. And so now they want to do everything they possibly can to prevent him from running again in 2024.

And they're working with the Democrats in order to do that because they want to wrest control back, bring the Republican Party back into the warmongering Bush-Cheney era, and they see themselves as the leaders in doing so.

See the source image

is NON INTERVENTIONALIST

what's the jesse ventura treatment

Good God.

We have a Federal Government infested with traitors, liars, and kleptocrats, and we need something other than

Merrick Garland
Jeff Sessions
Chris Wray
Bill Barr

who have combined for precisely ZERO prosecutions of government corruption....
yeh...

things do look a little hopeless but does that mean we stop trying to do something about it...

which... what does an everyday person do?

Don't be taken in by Gabbard's tits.

She may be a non interventionist but she is a Liberal. For instance, she has advocated banning AR-15s, higher taxes and open borders.

Noem would be a better choice.
Noem hasn't always been very conservative either

why does it have to be a woman?

frankly, it is a known fact that women tend to be more liberal than men... There are notable exceptions.. Boebert and etc... that woman from.. yeh.. Blackburn... from TN

I think a Desantis/Gabbard ticket would be a bold one attracting the majority of independents which are growing in significant numbers.
It's thinking 'outside of the box' and is worthy of speculation IMO.

See the source image

is NON INTERVENTIONALIST

Even a rightwinger sealybobo ticket could beat Biden Harris.

Tulsi is a rare breed these days. A leftie with a brain and a conscience.

Make no mistake, she's still a leftie, she wants reparations and all that - BUT - I'd sure feel a hell of a lot safer with her in charge than these miserable progtard cretins that want to firebomb their own neighborhoods.
You are correct. The political landscape has AOC promoted in a lofty manner and Gabbard out of the Congress.

Tulsi is a rare breed these days. A leftie with a brain and a conscience.

Make no mistake, she's still a leftie, she wants reparations and all that - BUT - I'd sure feel a hell of a lot safer with her in charge than these miserable progtard cretins that want to firebomb their own neighborhoods.

And it sure beats the hell over a Civil War!

I think a Desantis/Gabbard ticket would be a bold one attracting the majority of independents which are growing in significant numbers.
It's thinking 'outside of the box' and is worthy of speculation IMO.
Democrats have so badly damaged their brand that it will be decades before Independents and most others trust them again. The Biden administration isn't finished crushing us yet.

DeSantis is a Trump clone, just not as obnoxious

If he runs, Trump will throw him under the bus

So, rightwinger , if I donate $100,000 to your presidential campaign, will you make me the Ambassador to Sweeden?

1655155516879.png

Attachments

• 1655155439803.png
    1655155439803.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 11
Once again, It's called actually "Watching her".
When's the last time you watched her for more than 1 minute?
On "The Five" for an hour also on "Gutfeld!" for an hour and numerous other shows.

If what you say is true, you should be able to fine a half-dozen videos in a heartbeat.

Forum List

Back