Tulsi!!! Tulsi!!!! I'm thinking a DeSantis Gabbard ticket takes all 50 states in 2024

Once again, It's called actually "Watching her".
When's the last time you watched her for more than 1 minute?

Representative Tulsi Gabbard ignites the garbage that has polluted the general public with the stupid idea that saying something
that sends a tingle up your leg, is a good enough reason to vote her in as Vice President next to Governor DeSantis.

Democrats have so badly damaged their brand that it will be decades before Independents and most others trust them again. The Biden administration isn't finished crushing us yet.

True.
But 2024 is an opportunity to level out of this death spiral.
It needs to change if our Republic is going to hold!

Trump can’t.

If Republicans run him again, they are doomed
You are underestimating how badly Americans, especially low and middle-income workers have been hurt by President Biden's administration.

On "The Five" for an hour also on "Gutfeld!" for an hour and numerous other shows.

If what you say is true, you should be able to fine a half-dozen videos in a heartbeat.
I don't watch for other people and I don't Link to Reuters, AP News and BBC for other people.
We are all adults and are responsible for keeping up with news and the people who craft our lives,
There's rarely a three minutes time period where this issue doesn't come up and it's obvious from those here who agree with me that she has this stance.

You are underestimating how badly Americans, especially low and middle-income workers have been hurt by President Biden's administration.

RWers knows; he owes his son's job to his local Democratic Club.

True.
But 2024 is an opportunity to level out of this death spiral.
It needs to change if our Republic is going to hold!
IF it isn't too late.

Look at how much damage has been done in only 18 months. Two and a half years to go. One of the few times I'm really glad I'm this old.

Representative Tulsi Gabbard ignites the garbage that has polluted the general public with the stupid idea that saying something
that sends a tingle up your leg, is a good enough reason to vote her in as Vice President next to Governor DeSantis.

I will not vote for any establishment politician and DeSantis fits that category far more than Gabbard.
You are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion should be based on her point of view, not sound bites where she is stating that her party has gone off the rails.
Manchin says the same thing; would you vote for Manchin?

Tulsi Gabbard has dropped off the face of the earth
She is irrelevant

Republicans would do better with Nikki Haley

Good God.

We have a Federal Government infested with traitors, liars, and kleptocrats, and we need something other than

Merrick Garland
Jeff Sessions
Chris Wray
Bill Barr

who have combined for precisely ZERO prosecutions of government corruption....
How will that change? Oil, Pharmaceutical, Banks, Tech companies, etc will always run this country.

I don't watch for other people and I don't Link to Reuters, AP News and BBC for other people.
We are all adults and are responsible for keeping up with news and the people who craft our lives,
There's rarely a three minutes time period where this issue doesn't come up and it's obvious from those here who agree with me that she has this stance.
In other words, you've got

nothing-day-1-S.jpg

IF it isn't too late.

Look at how much damage has been done in only 18 months. Two and a half years to go. One of the few times I'm really glad I'm this old.

Hillary and the lock-step Dimm's have caused our Country to stumble into the current malaise because she never accepted losing in 2016.
We're a 2-party Republic and it's going to take a number of compromises and real love of Country steps by BOTH Party's to lead us out of this morass.

It's still possible but any guarantees do look slim.

Nonetheless, I like the ticket that is the subject of this thread.

I will not vote for any establishment politician and DeSantis fits that category far more than Gabbard.
You are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion should be based on her point of view, not sound bites where she is stating that her party has gone off the rails.
Manchin says the same thing; would you vote for Manchin?

Why would you ever feel the need to tell me what my opinion should be based on ... Or ask me a question about Senator Manchin ...
When my comment was about how stupid it was for people to run towards supporting Representative Gabbard because she said something they liked.

Wow ... :auiqs.jpg:

Why would you ever feel the need to tell me what my opinion should be based on ... Or ask me a question about Senator Manchin ...
When my comment was about how stupid it was for people to run towards supporting Representative Gabbard because she said something they liked.

Because this new interface we are using is not working properly in regards to who I am responding.

Good God.

We have a Federal Government infested with traitors, liars, and kleptocrats, and we need something other than

Merrick Garland
Jeff Sessions
Chris Wray
Bill Barr

who have combined for precisely ZERO prosecutions of government corruption....
Weren't you complaining in that other thread about RINOs and gun control?

Tulsi is an gun control activist...

"Tulsi has a consistent record of advocating for (bias alert) 'sensible' gun control. She has long called for reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity clips, requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, (ending private sales i.e. defacto registration)"

So nope... Hard pass...

Because this new interface we are using is not working properly in regards to who I am responding.

I know and gets that way sometimes.
It's fair to include that I can be a rather poor communicator as well.

Play Through Man ... :auiqs.jpg:

I know and gets that way sometimes.
It's fair to include that I can be a rather poor communicator as well.

Play Through Man ... :auiqs.jpg:

It's not you; it's clear that you are a staunch Conservative.
There are many days where I get no indication that a Thread in which I am participating has new posts.

Speaking of Manchin, he still gets no credit for blocking a $6 trillion dollar Build Back Better bill that would have already increased inflation even moreso and by now, have us on the road furthur to a deep, deep recession!

I thank you Joe, even tho' an ungrateful Nation ignores your 'Profile in Courage'!!

Forum List

Back