Tump is awesome

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
I don't need to hear the same thing every day, if something changes let me know.

OMFG intelligence in government, who knew?
I had no idea they had the same shit every day, why would you waste time like that?

Trump is a doofus, and buckey is a doofi. Figures.

Trump is not as bright and quick enough to go without daily briefings.

I don't need to hear the same thing every day, if something changes let me know.

I had no idea they had the same shit every day, why would you waste time like that?

Yes, Trump is a genius to retards who think his name is 'Tump'.

Woah there buddy, you are geinus to point that out....kudos to you!
Now go be an astronaut and you can show them your catch of a misspell to prove how smart you are!

yeah he's an idiot, hes made billiions, destroyed the establishment of both parties, punked the media and bitch boys like you. Yeah he's so stupid....so dumb. He got people who voted for Obama to vote for him, I mean the guy has no IQ

It sounds like envy and the fact that I crush you in each thread we play this game. You pretend to be a republican and I show what a liar you are.

Now go be an astronaut and you can show them your catch of a misspell to prove how smart you are!

Whatever you say Fuckeye45.

yeah he's an idiot, hes made billiions, destroyed the establishment of both parties, punked the media and bitch boys like you. Yeah he's so stupid....so dumb. He got people who voted for Obama to vote for him, I mean the guy has no IQ

It sounds like envy and the fact that I crush you in each thread we play this game. You pretend to be a republican and I show what a liar you are.

And you are better off how?

Whatever you say Fuckeye45.

So how does it feel to have your candidate lose to Donald Trump?

And you are better off how?

Its not about me, I do.it so the board can see what a phony jerk off he is. True most know already, but you never know if newbies are viewing.

yeah he's an idiot, hes made billiions, destroyed the establishment of both parties, punked the media and bitch boys like you. Yeah he's so stupid....so dumb. He got people who voted for Obama to vote for him, I mean the guy has no IQIt sounds like envy and the fact that I crush you in each thread we play this game. You pretend to be a republican and I show what a liar you are.
You doofi elected a doofus as OUR PRESIDENT, and if he is not watched very very closely, he will FUCK US UP, you doofi.

yeah he's an idiot, hes made billiions, destroyed the establishment of both parties, punked the media and bitch boys like you. Yeah he's so stupid....so dumb. He got people who voted for Obama to vote for him, I mean the guy has no IQIt sounds like envy and the fact that I crush you in each thread we play this game. You pretend to be a republican and I show what a liar you are.
You doofi elected a doofus as OUR PRESIDENT, and if he is not watched very very closely, he will FUCK US UP, you doofi.
He makes Nixon look like Jolly Jockins, you idiot.

who the fuck is jolly jockins?
And what the fuck are you talking about?
He's been honest the entire campaign, about what he was doing, who he was going to work with, so stop the bullshit.

He's been honest the entire campaign, about what he was doing, who he was going to work with, so stop the bullshit.
Trump has been lying through his teeth, telling you he is going to help the worker yet nominating plutocrats and Goldman Sachs goons, telling you he wants an economically sustainable government put promising tax cuts for the wealthy and a massive budget that will have to be carried on the government's credit card.

We know where all of that happy horse shit went last time. :lol:

Trump has been lying through his teeth, telling you he is going to help the worker yet nominating plutocrats and Goldman Sachs goons, telling you he wants an economically sustainable government put promising tax cuts for the wealthy and a massive budget that will have to be carried on the government's credit card.

We know where all of that happy horse shit went last time. :lol:

Uh he hasn't lied, maybe you can view just one of his rallies. He said he's putting in Wall street to negotiate trade deals that govt hacks are stupid and leave us with shit deals. All true.
Who do you want in these jobs, academics? Bwahahahahahahahahahaahahah

Are the nominees Washington insiders? You bet.

Tell us what happened last time the government cut taxes for the riches and went on a trillion dollar spending spree with not enough income to cover the cost? And then you were bitching about Obama's debts and deficits.

But now you cokeheads are saying Trump knows what he is doing?

You are

plugging-ears.jpeg

Tell us what happened last time the government cut taxes for the riches and went on a trillion dollar spending spree with not enough income to cover the cost? And then you were bitching about Obama's debts and deficits.

You are

plugging-ears.jpeg

You're an idiot, cutting taxes worked.

Trillion dollar spending spree? What was that?

You are

plugging-ears.jpeg

You're an idiot, cutting taxes worked.

Trillion dollar spending spree? What was that?
The economy crashed, you clown. The wars were carried off the budget and paid for on a credit card. When you ignore history, you get it kicked up your ass. Always have, always will.

Trump is taking the right approach. There's no point in wasting time to hear the same stuff over and over.
He'll know if anything changes.

Snowflakes, you didn't vote for Trump. You don't like Trump. You are not going to like anything he does because by your definition, he is evil.

Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, Trump won. Snowflakes can come along for he ride, but they have to sit in he back.

Forum List

Back