Tump is awesome

The consequences of this elections are that many more millions dislike than like him.

He is going to held to the grindstone, snowflakes, whether you like it or not.

I don't need to hear the same thing every day, if something changes let me know.

OMFG intelligence in government, who knew?
I had no idea they had the same shit every day, why would you waste time like that?

Yes, Trump is a genius to retards who think his name is 'Tump'.

Woah there buddy, you are geinus to point that out....kudos to you!
Now go be an astronaut and you can show them your catch of a misspell to prove how smart you are!

Whatever you say Fuckeye45.

So how does it feel to have your candidate lose to Donald Trump?

My candidate was Bernie, who would have easily beaten Trump.

I don't need to hear the same thing every day, if something changes let me know.

I had no idea they had the same shit every day, why would you waste time like that?

Now go be an astronaut and you can show them your catch of a misspell to prove how smart you are!

:laugh:

Are the nominees Washington insiders? You bet.

Tell us what happened last time the government cut taxes for the riches and went on a trillion dollar spending spree with not enough income to cover the cost? And then you were bitching about Obama's debts and deficits.

But now you cokeheads are saying Trump knows what he is doing?

You are

plugging-ears.jpeg

You're an idiot, cutting taxes worked.

Trillion dollar spending spree? What was that?
The economy crashed, you clown. The wars were carried off the budget and paid for on a credit card. When you ignore history, you get it kicked up your ass. Always have, always will.

Haha war is not a spending spree, jesus you have no decorum.

The crush was because banks were forced to lend to people who couldnt pay or face the wrath of the left

So why didnt he?

Tell us what happened last time the government cut taxes for the riches and went on a trillion dollar spending spree with not enough income to cover the cost? And then you were bitching about Obama's debts and deficits.

You are

plugging-ears.jpeg

The economy crashed, you clown. The wars were carried off the budget and paid for on a credit card. When you ignore history, you get it kicked up your ass. Always have, always will.
Haha war is not a spending spree, jesus you have no decorum. The crush was because banks were forced to lend to people who couldnt pay or face the wrath of the left
You have proved without a doubt what you are: a fool.

You want small government, you want less spending, you want Trump who is for Big Government and more spending and less taxes.

Yes, you fuckers will crash the economy again.

However, . . . as always I am prepared as I was the last time and did exceptionally well. I will do even better this time.

You are

plugging-ears.jpeg

Haha war is not a spending spree, jesus you have no decorum. The crush was because banks were forced to lend to people who couldnt pay or face the wrath of the left
You have proved without a doubt what you are: a fool.

You want small government, you want less spending, you want Trump who is for Big Government and more spending and less taxes.

Yes, you fuckers will crash the economy again.

However, . . . as always I am prepared as I was the last time and did exceptionally well. I will do even better this time.
Well good for you. Lets see how Trump works, I love how you jump to.conclusions.

Well good for you. Lets see how Trump works, I love how you jump to.conclusions.
Seven of us here in the Texas Hill Country are buying up the loans of certain TrumpDumboButts who have been particularly stupid to others during the election season. Economy goes well, we win; economy goes bad, we win and they lose. A couple of them are down near San Antonio. :)

Forum List

Back