Turkey claims to have video of Journalist body being moved.

trump is a despicable Piece of Shit. He doesn't care about the country...only about his orange ass and his criminal family.

He us amoral and has NO IDEA how much pain his mindless shutdown is causing....

He admires Dictators and Authiritarians....a

So, this really has nothing to do with dead Muslims. It’s all about hating President Trump.

You really have no shame....

I hope Donnie doesn't watch this....like he didn't listen to the murder audio when they cut his body up....and the SOS needs to cover his little religious eyes...

And of course the Crown Prince....Kushner's money hole knew nothing about it.....
Arabs killing each other? Pretty banal.

I am making a call here that he is only upset because it is a chance to point out his bias against Trump.

protecting and defending the principles of our constitution was never partisan until we had a traitor in the white house.
Have to agree but after eight years he is finally gone. What is your excuse now?

cute, vlad. real cute. (not really)

so what's your excuse for a false claim of "treason" upon a twice elected presidency with zero scandals?

I am making a call here that he is only upset because it is a chance to point out his bias against Trump.

protecting and defending the principles of our constitution was never partisan until we had a traitor in the white house.
Have to agree but after eight years he is finally gone. What is your excuse now?

cute, vlad. real cute. (not really)

so what's your excuse for a false claim of "treason" upon a twice elected presidency with zero scandals?
Lol I can hardly type I am laughing so hard.
You forget him blaming "fast and furious" on Bush.
The DoJ seizing Associated Press phone records.
The DOJ seizing email and phone records of Fox.
NSA conducting mass surveillance of American citizens with out a warrant.
The CIA spying on congress.
The millions given to Solyndra.

Just a few of the many scandals come to mind.
We can of course discount the money paid out in the form of hostage ransom, they spies released to get back a deserter, or the tell them I will have more freedom after the election hot mic slip.

By the way not very smart to let others know you are use to using your Russian coworkers names by confusing them with others on a board.

My theory is that Turkish intelligence also has information on Trump's investments and dealings in Saudi Arabia, so that's how they got him to remove the troops from Syria. Just a theory.

Didn’t seem to bother you when Obama was in there, do I sense a double standard? Or is it just more of your hypocrisy? I know it’s hard but repeat after me, President Trump has out performed the three previous occupants in a fraction of the time.

Forum List

Back