Turkey Forwarned ISIS about impending US Attacks

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Leaflet_0.png

Meet The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey's President

TURKEY , YOU HAVE BEEN BUSTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erdogan. Check all my posts on Turkey.

He's the asshole conduit we have been giving ISIS AND al Nusra all the shit weapons and cash thru.

I want to bazooka barf.

I've been on this for so long.

My heart has been busted so many times.

I'm thrilled to death that others are on it now.

Joe Biden

The problem appears to have originated during an appearance last week at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University when Biden spoke about Turkey, the UAE, other Middle Eastern allies, and the threat posed by the so-called Islamic State terror group, also known as ISIS or ISIL.

Biden told attendees that the militant Islamist group had been inadvertently strengthened by actions allies took to help opposition groups fighting against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

An American fighting ISIS on the ground?

"They poured hundreds of millions of dollars and thousands of tons of weapons into anyone who would fight against Assad. Except that the people who were being supplied were al-Nusra and al-Qaeda and the extremist elements of jihadis coming from other parts of the world," Biden told students."

Joe Biden

The problem appears to have originated during an appearance last week at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University when Biden spoke about Turkey, the UAE, other Middle Eastern allies, and the threat posed by the so-called Islamic State terror group, also known as ISIS or ISIL.

Biden told attendees that the militant Islamist group had been inadvertently strengthened by actions allies took to help opposition groups fighting against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

"They poured hundreds of millions of dollars and thousands of tons of weapons into anyone who would fight against Assad. Except that the people who were being supplied were al-Nusra and al-Qaeda and the extremist elements of jihadis coming from other parts of the world," Biden told students."

inadvertently?

Fuck that, it was quite purposeful.

See, this is why Trump is so popular.

Here you have a politician that tells the truth. Biden has a history of sticking his foot in his mouth. Of course all these globalist career shills owned by the establishment know they aren't supposed to tell the truth to the public.

But then he APOLOGIZES for being honest? WTF?!?

If this had been Trump, he would have told the truth, and then not apologized for telling it afterword. Spineless POS.

Of course, had Trump done that, wouldn't have any allies after that. . . . but at least we wouldn't have the entire nation divided over what the truth of the situation is.

Joe Biden

inadvertently?

Here you have a politician that tells the truth. Biden has a history of sticking his foot in his mouth. Of course all these globalist career shills owned by the establishment know they aren't supposed to tell the truth to the public.

If this had been Trump, he would have told the truth, and then not apologized for telling it afterword. Spineless POS.

Of course, had Trump done that, wouldn't have any allies after that. . . . but at least we wouldn't have the entire nation divided over what the truth of the situation is.

IT APPEARS THAT BIDEN WAS ORDERED TO APOLOGIZE SO AS NOT TO ANTAGONIZE TURKEY.

Turkey could get expelled from NATO if this is true.

Bad timing too--the Russians may use and their downed airplane to f Turkey up.

Come to think about it, if our ME allies are supporting ISIS and Al Qaeda, then why are we still allies?

Joe Biden

inadvertently?

You DEFINITELY don't want to antagonize Turkey right around thanksgiving. . . . . :lmao:

U.S. Urges Turkey to Seal Border
A bigger Turkish border deployment would close off key transit routes for ISIS fighters in Syria, U.S. officials say
By
Adam Entous and

Updated Nov. 27, 2015 8:34 p.m. ET

The Obama administration is pressing Turkey to deploy thousands of additional troops along its border with Syria to cordon off a 60-mile stretch of frontier that U.S. officials say is used by Islamic State to move foreign fighters in and out of the war zone.

Joe Biden

inadvertently?

I don't understand this at all. Look I am a nobody. Just a former rock n roller and dog breeder who lives in the middle of nowhere Manitoba.

I'm not a politico

BUT I know damn well when I see shit that something smells in Denmark.

We created ISIS including training Omar the key military dude in ISIS.

U.S. Urges Turkey to Seal Border
A bigger Turkish border deployment would close off key transit routes for ISIS fighters in Syria, U.S. officials say
By
Adam Entous and
Updated Nov. 27, 2015 8:34 p.m. ET

The Obama administration is pressing Turkey to deploy thousands of additional troops along its border with Syria to cordon off a 60-mile stretch of frontier that U.S. officials say is used by Islamic State to move foreign fighters in and out of the war zone.

Here's the problem.

Turkey is trying to kill all Shia Kurds while putting up Sunni Kurds on the border.

This "Arab Spring" aka "give all Gulf States to the Muslim Brotherhood" has become such a joke it's unreal. Erdogan is a maniac that we back. That's the part that's scary.

Joe Biden

inadvertently?

I don't understand this at all. Look I am a nobody. Just a former rock n roller and dog breeder who lives in the middle of nowhere Manitoba.

I'm not a politico

Well, the evidence shows that DAESCH is a blowback - that it was UNITENTIONALLY created by the US . At the time , they were in Syria trying to depose Assad - so an enemy of our enemy became our friend.

I have seen no evidence that the US INTENTIONALLY created Daesch. If you do share with us.

Joe Biden

inadvertently?

Which seems stupid to me. If Turkey wants to attack us for telling the truth it's their funeral.

Joe Biden

inadvertently?

I'm not a politico

Well, the evidence shows that DAESCH is a blowback - that it was UNITENTIONALLY created by the US . At the time , they were in Syria trying to depose Assad - so an enemy of our enemy became our friend.

I have seen no evidence that the US INTENTIONALLY created Daesch. If you do share with us.

nor I.

another conspiracy theory from the knee shaking RW's .... everything blows back to the current administration, EVERYTHING !

Forum List

Back