Turkey warned Belgium about terrorist. Warning ignored!

Reminiscent of how several nations in Europe, as well as Israel, warned the U.S. ahead of 9/11 and were ignored...

"In previous cases, officials have said that without evidence of crime, such as having fought in Syria, they cannot jail people deported from Turkey. "

Consistent with past leftist behavior.

It is more important to be "Fair" to brown people than to keep their fellow citizens from being blown to pieces.

Turkey says Brussels attacker deported in 2015, Belgium ignored war...

ANKARA, March 23 (Reuters) - One of the attackers in the Brussels suicide bombings was deported last year from Turkey, and Belgium subsequently ignored a warning that the man was a militant, Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday.

I think many people are curious, as like with Paris November and the Charlie Hebdo massacre, at least some of the perpetrators already known to the authorities in France and now same in Belgium. If they are already known, they should already be off the streets and behind lock and key....not on the loose in society.

Of course Brussels itself is a confusing situation at best of times, as they have something like 17 different police groups and 19 Mayors....plus Belgium is completely not equipped to deal with a big investigation into something of the nature like terrorist attacks, they don't have infrastructure already in place.

"In previous cases, officials have said that without evidence of crime, such as having fought in Syria, they cannot jail people deported from Turkey. "

Consistent with past leftist behavior.

It is more important to be "Fair" to brown people than to keep their fellow citizens from being blown to pieces.

Agreed, you know if The West is to get serious about these Satanic POS, all this limp-wristed, bed wetting stuff must be thrown from window.

ANKARA, March 23 (Reuters) - One of the attackers in the Brussels suicide bombings was deported last year from Turkey, and Belgium subsequently ignored a warning that the man was a militant, Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday.

I think many people are curious, as like with Paris November and the Charlie Hebdo massacre, at least some of the perpetrators already known to the authorities in France and now same in Belgium. If they are already known, they should already be off the streets and behind lock and key....not on the loose in society.

Of course Brussels itself is a confusing situation at best of times, as they have something like 17 different police groups and 19 Mayors....plus Belgium is completely not equipped to deal with a big investigation into something of the nature like terrorist attacks, they don't have infrastructure already in place.
I was listening to one of these mayors being interviewed on CNN. She said nobody alerts her or any other mayor when they release a known terrorist into the city. Information sharing is vital to combatting terrorism, a hard lesson we ourselves had to learn. Belgium has a primitive approach to anti terrorism and they got walloped for it.

I was listening to one of these mayors being interviewed on CNN. She said nobody alerts her or any other mayor when they release a known terrorist into the city. Information sharing is vital to combatting terrorism, a hard lesson we ourselves had to learn. Belgium has a primitive approach to anti terrorism and they got walloped for it.

Why Brussels needs so many Mayors is ridiculous, so yes their information sharing of course is very confused. Of course the sharing of information on this terrorist issue is crucial, and they and others need to get with the programme, what occured in Brussels could and should have been prevented.

I thought republicans hated Turkey these days?
Why would we?
Because they stood up to hero Putin and oppose Assad. Have you not been paying attention the last year or so?
You're not that bright, are you?
So you're just going to pretend you rubes haven't demonized Turkey the last several months? And are still doing so?

Okay.

I thought republicans hated Turkey these days?
Why would we?
Because they stood up to hero Putin and oppose Assad. Have you not been paying attention the last year or so?
You're not that bright, are you?
So you're just going to pretend you rubes haven't demonized Turkey the last several months? And are still doing so?

Okay.
The last time I "demonized" Turkey is when I was about 12 and I was sore at them for not letting us use their airspace to bomb Kahdaffi.

To bad the Turkish authorities didn't just blow his brains out instead of deporting him.

Ah well. Live and learn. Next time take that head shot.

The left here in America should take notice.
Europe is under siege...and now 37 people die because Belgium authorities couldn't stop hugging immigrants long enough to listen to warnings

The left here in America should take notice.
Europe is under siege...and now 37 people die because Belgium authorities couldn't stop hugging immigrants long enough to listen to warnings
They are recalcitrant until the knife is right at their throats. Even then they don't believe what they are seeing.

Forum List

Back