Turkey's Erdogan Warns Europeans' Security At Risk As EU Feud Rages...

I see an Israel-like scenario for a country like Great Britain. Its People are already living under intense Government Police State surveillance. The surveillance rivals Totalitarian nations like China and North Korea.

It looks like its People are gonna live under a constant threat of attack for the foreseeable future. It's very sad, but it is the inevitable result of Leftist Globalist Open Borders policies. I see a pretty dismal dangerous future for most of Western Europe.
Not like Israel. You have two people´s in the region that are in a conflict. Here in Europe, we have the failures of several peoples. I am not saying everyone of them is filth but alltagsnaher they are the accumulated trash of the countries they came from.

I see a very dangerous chaotic future for Western Europe. Unfettered Open Borders doesn't work. The Left Globalists have put Western Europe in grave danger.
This was also the extreme right's doing. Sorry I can't put this all off on the lefties when you have people like McCain and others pushing this agenda of theirs.

Sorry, but it was the Leftist Globalists who created the Open Borders policy in Western Europe. And unfortunately, there will be a heavy bloody price to pay for it in the future.
RodISHI is not wrong. Merkel, the inventor of the "open borders", is "center-right". You vote right and they won´t change a thing.

What is the 'Right' in Western Europe? Looks like the Left to me. Merkel has doomed Germany and much of Western Europe.

Not like Israel. You have two people´s in the region that are in a conflict. Here in Europe, we have the failures of several peoples. I am not saying everyone of them is filth but alltagsnaher they are the accumulated trash of the countries they came from.

I see a very dangerous chaotic future for Western Europe. Unfettered Open Borders doesn't work. The Left Globalists have put Western Europe in grave danger.
This was also the extreme right's doing. Sorry I can't put this all off on the lefties when you have people like McCain and others pushing this agenda of theirs.

Sorry, but it was the Leftist Globalists who created the Open Borders policy in Western Europe. And unfortunately, there will be a heavy bloody price to pay for it in the future.
RodISHI is not wrong. Merkel, the inventor of the "open borders", is "center-right". You vote right and they won´t change a thing.

What is the 'Right' in Western Europe? Looks like the Left to me. Merkel has doomed Germany and much of Western Europe.
There is no difference.

There is no difference.

I have to agree. What is the 'Center Right' in Germany? It looks like Left Open Borders policies to me. Merkel is a disaster.

The extreme right in the UAE and Iran considers this open borders a chance at spreading their agenda. :( So depends on the peoples.

There is no difference.

I have to agree. What is the 'Center Right' in Germany? It looks like Left Open Borders policies to me. Merkel is a disaster.
Center-Right (CDU/CSU) is supposed to run a reasonable economic policy, a balancing act between a pro-business and a social policy. Center-left (SPD) is the oldest political party. It takes credit for many social developments in the country and considers itself to be the worker´s representation.
In fact, the parties don´t differ anymore. They are infiltrated by lobbyists and mass migration fanatics.
"Open borders" is also not a policy. It is the result of a lack of government at our borders. Merkel could have earned many points by keeping those refugee waves outside and it would have matched her previous statements regarding migration but she was unable. With Schengen we forgot how to protect borders and our fanatic pro-migration mass media told us this is a normal state, everything else racist.
Merkel also insisted on a fair distribution of arriving refugees to all of the EU states but they all refused to cooperate and so she was left with all the refugees she called in.

German/Austrian Politicians, Journalists, Activists aggressively drive Refugees towards Germany

Forum List

Back