Turkeys!

I can’t belive we are living in a time Americans are afraid of Turkeys.. democrats have destroyed America..

If this was 1920 turkeys would have been at the butcher shop, and ordinary man would have made some money for the holidays.

I can’t belive we are living in a time Americans are afraid of Turkeys.. democrats have destroyed America..

If this was 1920 turkeys would have been at the butcher shop, and ordinary man would have made some money for the holidays.
It isn't the 1920's any longer and the turkeys found out that they have rights too.

This has got to be an exaggerated media story designed to coincide with the season. I expect Tom's River N.J. residents aren't fools nor have they been disarmed. Figure it out.

This has got to be an exaggerated media story designed to coincide with the season. I expect Tom's River N.J. residents aren't fools nor have they been disarmed. Figure it out.
I was in Toms River earlier this year and there were swarms of wild turkeys in the suburban neighborhood. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. The guy I was meeting with explained to me what they were and how they dominate the neighborhood.
NJ is weird. Can’t make a left turn and can’t pump your own gas.

As Thanksgiving gets nearer and nearer, some people are going to be awfully tempted to do something with those turkeys.

Forum List

Back