Turkish Election results coming through

Erdogan does realize religious schools are the way to go. Unfortunately, he's a Muslim.

--Turkey’s president has said he wants to create a “pious generation” to change the nation. So the government is pouring money into schools that teach Islamic values.---

Erdogan does realize religious schools are the way to go. Unfortunately, he's a Muslim.

--Turkey’s president has said he wants to create a “pious generation” to change the nation. So the government is pouring money into schools that teach Islamic values.---

Anyone who believes in free speech hopes he will go down.

religious fundamentalist are problem everywhere in the cage both offenses have been incredibly aggressive highlight the defense and the goal tending have a cheaper note! pull the Michigan Wolverine the backscore largely even and Michigan's taken a ....djustments if any the teams have mad largely even and Michigan's taken a few more shots sure in his 114 face off with a success close as it gets after 30 minutes and I think if you are at halftime in your Cornell and you're almost 5050 with the Wolverine's the face off that you would take that so let's see what adjustments if any the teams have made here at halftime lol go Michagan!

Last edited:
Everyone should do separation of church and state... fundamentalists cause more problems... like they blocked foreign aid that includes any birth control or abortion. And Hello 9 billion people. For example...

Erdogan is an illiberal authoritarian fascist and tyrant – an enemy of democracy; that conservatives support Erdogan comes as no surprise.

After 20 years in power, an authoritarian and islamist Erdogan gets 49.4 percent of the votes, slightly 1 % less than needed for the victory in the first round.

It is all you need to know about Turkish autocracy, especially if compared with really authoritarian shithole that started the biggest war in Europe since the WWII.

After 20 years in power, an authoritarian and islamist Erdogan gets 49.4 percent of the votes, slightly 1 % less than needed for the victory in the first round.

It is all you need to know about Turkish autocracy, especially if compared with really authoritarian shithole that started the biggest war in Europe since the WWII.
Turks I have met have been lovely people. They deserve better.

Turks I have met have been lovely people. They deserve better.
Yes, and Turkey is a lovely place too, at least what I can say from my short visit there. So, let them decide their future.

Maybe you know that Erdogan's party will get the majority in the parliament. So, his opponent will be a lame duck from the start. A weak Turkey is not in NATO's interests.

Forum List

Back