Turkiye News

Mineva

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2014
I want to share news about Turkiye here as small case summaries.

* Turkiye's first bridge demolition with blasting method was carried out today within the context of urban transformation.

Like this.

Note: Sorry for my English, its not my mother language.

* Turkish Albayrak Group buys operating rights of Somalia Mogadishu seaport.

* World's Number One special force Turkish Maroon Berets will be deployed at war risk areas to save Turkish diplomats, instead of Turkish Police Special Forces.

* Turkiye's 2014 estimated tourism data; 42 million tourists and revenue of 36 billion Dollar.

* Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics; A Turkish doctor made 5 different operation from the same incision hole, first time in the World. Faster patient recovery and less operation time.

* Turkish medical equipment manufacturer Alvimedica will satisfy Usa heart stent and catheter needs by %12.

* Zionist lobby was shocked; President Erdogan has canceled the meeting with zionist lobby in Usa after their deferral request shortly before the meeting.

* Crisis in Mossad; After Turkiye's successful operations in ME and killing of several Mossad agents by Turkish agents, Israel intelligence going to a new structure.

* Turkiye spent %2,1 of its national income for international humanitarian aids in year 2013.

* Turkiye has signed 500 million Dollar worth of agricultural agreement with Qatar.

* France theater; Three wanted French citizen Isis militants who were captured by Turkish forces and sent to France, were not even taken into custody in France.

* Zionist lobby was shocked; President Erdogan has canceled the meeting with zionist lobby in Usa after their deferral request shortly before the meeting.

I think any rational viewer can realize that Mineva's, if you actually follow her posts, main reason for being here is to talk about those "darn Zionists." She'll slip in a little innocous news about Turkey to throw the readers off. Meanwhile, of course, others write about Turkey. Here is something from a Russian site........

Turkey allows death squads into Syria to fight its former ally RT Op-Edge?

* Energy and Natural Resources Minister of Turkiye; News about trials to produce atomic bomb by Turkiye which was put forward by the German media is complate fabricated and a part of the efforts to discredit Turkiye.

* The UN General Assembly speech of President Erdogan; Government of Egypt which was selected by popular vote has been reduced by military coup and UN just watched it and did everything to justify it, we invite UN to be more courageous ! UN is a partner in this crime against humanity. Why there is an establishment called as "UN" ? is it for being anti-democratic ?

* World's second and Turkiye's and Europe's first airport which is constructed on the sea, will be opened in 2015.

* Interesting headlines by British media, who always makes fake and false news about Turkiye; We need Turkiye.

* American Sikorsky Aircraft Company is opening a new factory in Turkiye.

* Prime Minister of Turkiye; Drug dealers will be treated as terrorists and they will be punished in this way.

* Turkish Vestel Electronics buys Japanese Sharp Electronics's product development and produce rights.

* Turkish Ministry of Education forbids piercings, earrings, tattoos and makeups in primary and secondary schools.

Forum List

Back