Turn It Around (Lucius)

This song reminds me of work...

(because it's boring) (but I like it)

always seemed strange to me that a group would use the abbreviation of Rapid Eye Movement for their bad name

I'm really not Gracie. I'm totally bored. I wish they could stop my posts counts to prove to everyone I'm not trying to win. Just make you look pathetic to win Top Poster anyway.

It's like getting lifeless f*cker of the month.

It's like getting lifeless f*cker of the month.

I already have that award, but I'm to lazy to post a lot.
There is usually someone who posts more I one month than I've posted since I've joined.
And that was over a year ago.

have you seen Blame It On Rio? Here is a pic of Michelle Johnson

That was her first role

Was it? I think I may have seen her in one other film... Gung Ho maybe?

After this month I'll become either too lazy or bored.... I'm already bored of the politics... only so many games you can play.... need more stimulation!
You do?

oh never mind you were just shocked I might not be on here for a day or two... I maybe totally gone one day. then the celebrating will begin!

I already have that award, but I'm to lazy to post a lot.
There is usually someone who posts more I one month than I've posted since I've joined.
And that was over a year ago.

have you seen Blame It On Rio? Here is a pic of Michelle Johnson

That was her first role

Was it? I think I may have seen her in one other film... Gung Ho maybe?

yup

Several movies, but Rio was her first, about 2 months after high school.

This song reminds me of work...

(because it's boring) (but I like it)

always seemed strange to me that a group would use the abbreviation of Rapid Eye Movement for their bad name

maybe it stands for something else? They have a lot of good songs. My favorite by them is Man On The Moon.

the band settled on "R.E.M." (which stands for the stage of sleep called rapid eye movement),

I know what REM is - just didn't realize the band chose that literally - people are on my ass constantly.....

After this month I'll become either too lazy or bored.... I'm already bored of the politics... only so many games you can play.... need more stimulation!
You do?

oh never mind you were just shocked I might not be on here for a day or two... I maybe totally gone one day. then the celebrating will begin!

shut up WillHaftawaite
:eusa_silenced:

you know you'd miss me....

see look Gracie. I'm not even talking about sex or anything... just goofing around with the guys... nothing serious. I'm even being quite an asshole....

You do?

shut up WillHaftawaite
:eusa_silenced:

you know you'd miss me....

I'm not that bad a shot

Forum List

Back