Twice-deported illegal alien sentenced in murder of 6-year-old girl

I didn't say that. Position an honest question.

If that is not what you said, then I misunderstood it. Please restate your position.

Those "other" issues are only excuses to not address the employers.

I am willing to support any reasonable policy, right now, against illegal immigration AND/OR hiring of illegals.

YOU oppose any policy against illegal immigration becasue of hiring of illegals.

YOU are teh one refusing to address a problem, not me.

If all you want to do is mindlessly rant, have at it.

And all you want to do is avoid the issue, and defend the Democrats for their idiotic border policies.

Have at it. But when you get robbed, raped, or shot in the ass by one of those illegals you love so much, don't come crying to me.

If that is not what you said, then I misunderstood it. Please restate your position.
I will support those working here the right to vote.

I am willing to support any reasonable policy, right now, against illegal immigration AND/OR hiring of illegals.

YOU oppose any policy against illegal immigration becasue of hiring of illegals.

YOU are teh one refusing to address a problem, not me.

I address the issue in nearly every thread. People coming here for jobs. No jobs and they do not come. All it would take is a signed law and enforcement.

His employer won't have any problem replacing him.
Thanks to the joe biden and his open border policy you are correct

Another drunk mexican with no respect for US laws will replace him

Thanks to the joe biden and his open border policy you are correct

Another drunk mexican with no respect for US laws will replace him

Only made possible by an employer with no respect for the law. Do you think his employer will get addressed?

I address the issue in nearly every thread. People coming here for jobs. No jobs and they do not come. All it would take is a signed law and enforcement.

Sneak across the Mexican or Canadian border just because you feel you deserve a job and the right to vote.

Then see what happens to you. Why should our laws be more lenient than other countries' laws?

Sneak across the Mexican or Canadian border just because you feel you deserve a job and the right to vote.

Then see what happens to you. Why should our laws be more lenient than other countries' laws?

I do not have any say on Canadian or Mexican laws. But you are right that Canada does not put up with employers hiring those there illegally. I imagine in Mexico, if you have money, all is well.

I'm not the one supporting lenient laws.

I do not have any say on Canadian or Mexican laws. But you are right that Canada does not put up with employers hiring those there illegally. I imagine in Mexico, if you have money, all is well.

I'm not the one supporting lenient laws.

Either country would throw your ass in jail for violating their border and the sovereignty of their country.

So why should we be any different?

Either country would throw your ass in jail for violating their border and the sovereignty of their country.

So why should we be any different?

We shouldn't BUT employers want cheap labor so they come.

Only made possible by an employer with no respect for the law. Do you think his employer will get addressed?
Blaming employers for hiring the illegal aliens that government allows in is no excuse for the biden open border

Blaming employers for hiring the illegal aliens that government allows in is no excuse for the biden open border

I shouldn't blame employers for breaking the law and the government for not enforcing them?

"Working" does not make one an American citizen. Your position is morally wrong.

Which is no excuse to not enforce the border or to deport illegals that are here now.

Your position makes no sense. And is morally wrong.

"Working" does not make one an American citizen. Your position is morally wrong.

Which is no excuse to not enforce the border or to deport illegals that are here now.

Your position makes no sense. And is morally wrong.

Taxation without representation. I believe we have heard that before......

Taxation without representation. I believe we have heard that before......

Nice slogan. Fact remains. They choose to come here where they are not citizens. Nothing about that puts any onus on US to accept them as citizens.

Your position makes no sense and is morally wrong.

Nice slogan. Fact remains. They choose to come here where they are not citizens. Nothing about that puts any onus on US to accept them as citizens.

Your position makes no sense and is morally wrong.

It's going to happen. It happened before. You can do something about it now or cry about it later.

No reason for personal attacks. Your position is morally wrong. The illegals are here ilegally. They do not deserve to be rewarded for that.

To late for that. They've already been rewarded with jobs.

Forum List

Back