Twitter should take a stand against Hate Speech!

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Progressive Hate Speech has been tolerated on Twitter since 2007. Over the years, popularity of Hate Speech has grown tremendously. Hopefully, the new administration will finally bring down the ban hammer.

aQawZCMg.jpg

According to the Dictionary, Feminism stands for Equality between men and women. Sadly, too many feminists spread Hate Propaganda in the name of Feminism.

Progressive Hate Speech has been tolerated on Twitter since 2007. Over the years, popularity of Hate Speech has grown tremendously. Hopefully, the new administration will finally bring down the ban hammer.

aQawZCMg.jpg

According to the Dictionary, Feminism stands for Equality between men and women. Sadly, too many feminists spread Hate Propaganda in the name of Feminism.
Trying to continue the Woke agenda I see. No, Musk is bringing to light what Twitter needs to do. Defend free speech period. You may not like what someone posts. But, they have the right to do so if we are going to end the media's control over the Democrat Party and vice a versa.

Or you could not use Twitter at all...."Hate speech" is just a leftist social construct and less that 5% of posters do 58% of the tweeting.....You figure it out. ;)

BTW.....The leftists did not go anywhere either, less than 2% left. Don't play their game.

Or you could not use Twitter at all...."Hate speech" is just a leftist social construct and less that 5% of posters do 58% of the tweeting.....You figure it out. ;)

BTW.....The leftists did not go anywhere either, less than 2% left. Don't play their game.
Hopefully, Twitter will bring a heavy ban hammer on toxic and sexist rhetoric like the one in the OP.

Hopefully Elon Musk will eventually refuse to tolerate intolerance .

Last edited:

aQawZCMg.jpg

Hate speech is the sole purview of the right.

And under Musk rightwing hate speech will flourish on Twitter; indeed, Musk propagates rightwing hate speech himself.

Hate speech is the sole purview of the right.
I disagree with you on many issues, but I would never tell your wife to view you as a natural predator.

Sadly, Generation Z is being taught that men are natural predators, trash, pigs, etc. Hopefully Elon will ban that stuff from his platform. I understand it will take time.

aQawZCMg.jpg

And we know hate speech is whatever left wing fags say it is ....

Eat shit and die commies

sushhshshsnnsnsjs.jpg

I disagree with you on many issues, but I would never tell your wife to view you as a natural predator.

Sadly, Generation Z is being taught that men are natural predators, trash, pigs, etc. Hopefully Elon will ban that stuff from his platform. I understand it will take time.
its not mens fault that lesbians have to wear fake dicks to feel more manly

Forum List

Back