Twitter suspends fake accounts pretending to be Black Trump supporters

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Black Trump supporters exist.
But they're so hard to find that he has to make them up.
How embarrassing.

How embarrassing.

From the article..

A Twitter spokesperson told CNN the accounts violated rules against platform manipulation and spam, which ban users from tweeting to "artificially amplify or suppress information," among other activities.

Oh HELL NO.. The only entity "artificially amplifying or suppressing information" is gonna be TWITTER.. You mere Twits don't GET an amplifier...

But seriously -- 1/2 or more of what the media called "russian troll ads" in 2016 were NOT about getting Trump elected.. Their operation for election meddling ALWAYS focuses on stoking racial division.. So POSSIBLY -- it's because these accounts are not even domestic...

How embarrassing.

I can't wait for Putin to place that one Facebook ad that makes you flip your vote to Trump

CNN??? That is your source????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CNN??? That is your source????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you don't think CNN is as credible as some burned out conspiracy theorist who lives between the dumpsters out behind the mall, and spends his time drawing pictures of Bigfoot and spaceships from memory, and calling C Span every Saturday morning, to complain about the New World Order, but they are pretty good.

How embarrassing.

I can't wait for Putin to place that one Facebook ad that makes you flip your vote to Trump
I'm a hardcore Democrat. Not an undecided. And why does it have to be one ad only?

How embarrassing.

I'm a hardcore Democrat. Not an undecided. And why does it have to be one ad only?

Listening to the Progressive Moonbats, apparently all Putin did in 2016 was place one ad in Facebook and he completely hacked our democracy and made millions of Hillary zombies flip to Trump.

Forum List

Back