Twitter Users Mocks ‘Trump Caucus’ Photo For Being ‘So White’ They Need Sunglasses

It's always amazing how much the left hates whites. Plenty of "browner" countries to move to if you fear them so much.

Yep. Hatred for white people is a real problem. Very ugly.

big deal and so what ?? Trump mocks and destroys these people day in and day out on nationwide tv , Radio , USA media and social media simply by being President of the USA JohnyA !!

It's always amazing how much the left hates whites. Plenty of "browner" countries to move to if you fear them so much.
--------------------------------------------------------------- the problem with hating Whites is not so much a problem for old guys like me . That being said I think that the bigger problem is the Hate towards young white kids going to school and generally circulating in society now and in the future Hawk.

"White" is one thing but --- dafuck's up with all the thumbs?

58a6c0362900002200f27006.jpeg

Is this a pose to hide tiny fingers?

Kinda ironic that you post this with that orange avatar.

Wow it took this thread five posts until we got an "orange/cheetos" reference.

I'm not sure "Cheetos" is quite accurate. I'm thinking somewhere between Velveeta Cheese and St. Joseph's Aspirin for Children.

OTE="Pogo, post: 16600529, member: 41527"]"White" is one thing but --- dafuck's up with all the thumbs?

58a6c0362900002200f27006.jpeg

Is this a pose to hide tiny fingers?[/QUOTE]
Did you tell that to your first grade class? They didn't laugh at your Cheetos joke either, did they?

Forum List

Back