Twitter's Top Lawyer -- Who Has Pushed for Ever More Censorship With the Indignant Fury of a Holy Inquisitor -- Cries In Meeting With Employees

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
That warms the cockles of my heart.

Elon Musk offers a preview of Gadde's fate. She should be crying. And updating her Monster.com listing.
Vijaya Gadde is the super-SJW lawyer who pushed and pushed to make it against the rules on Twitter to refer to any transgender by his correct pronouns. She pushed the claim from the transgender lobby that it is "violence" and "causes harm" to ever acknowledge their actual sex.
She has shepherded Twitter through some of its most contentious political battles, including the decisions to remove all political advertising and to boot former President Donald Trump from the platform in the wake of the Jan. 6 attack on Capitol Hill -- a position that has earned her devoted fans within Twitter, as well as a large contingent of right-wing critics.

She's yet just another example of a leftist Ivy League educated manipulating lawyer who managed to weasel her way into a position of power/influence.

When are folks going to wake-up to the Ivy League threat? They not only pollute/infest our .gov but like that woman they have all kinds of influence in corporations that touch our lives.

They are not like most people, they are both very smart and vile. They will land on their feet no matter what happens.

If she gets the axe at Twitter you can bet she will land somewhere else, either in the .gov or in a .org that works against our freedoms.

When she was on Joe Rogan with Tim Pool and Jack Dorsey, she just lied her ass off for 2 hours.

Fuck that bitch. She knows she was censoring conservative voices to help the Biden campaign.

Now she will be exposed badly.

When she was on Joe Rogan with Tim Pool and Jack Dorsey, she just lied her ass off for 2 hours.

Fuck that bitch. She knows she was censoring conservative voices to help the Biden campaign.

And then what will happen to her?

Hell, if anything her "street cred" among her leftist ivy league peers will be increased.....How much do you want to bet that her next gig will pay more than her current one.....The ivy league takes care of it's own, it's what they do.

I know I won't follow her but someday we will hear of her again and don't be surprised if she's in a even greater position of influence.

98.7% of political donations from Twitter employees went to Democrats.

Not 55/45, not 60/40….98.7%.

The only reason they are freaked out that Musk bought them is that they know they were censoring. They know he will see who was doing it, and they know they will be fired.

What funny to me is the cult members who are now leaving Twitter. Why? You are going to leave because people with which whom you disagree will not be censored?

The Hunter Biden laptop was NOT RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION. Why do people want to be lied to?

Hell, if anything her "street cred" among her leftist ivy league peers will be increased.....How much do you want to bet that her next gig will pay more than her current one.....The ivy league takes care of it's own, it's what they do.

I know I won't follow her but someday we will hear of her again and don't be surprised if she's in a even greater position of influence.

The cult will take care of her….she is a good foot soldier on the road to fascism.

I guess you assume that Democrats are lying because you're accustomed to Republicans lying to you, but Democrats don't need to lie. Their programs and policies actually do what they're intended to do, so they don't need to lie about them.

Republicans lie because they have no plans or programs to promote, and they want YOU to believe the Democrats are failing, even when they're not.

You don't fact check, or ask any questions of Republicans about their lies, you just go along with them. That's why you're in the mess you're in. You believe the liars, and deny the truth tellers. When you don't know the truth the from the lies, you're easily lead down the wrong road.

Time to smarten up.

I guess you assume that Democrats are lying because you're accustomed to Republicans lying to you, but Democrats don't need to lie. Their programs and policies actually do what they're intended to do, so they don't need to lie about them.

Republicans lie because they have no plans or programs to promote, and they want YOU to believe the Democrats are failing, even when they're not.

You don't fact check, or ask any questions of Republicans about their lies, you just go along with them. That's why you're in the mess you're in. You believe the liars, and deny the truth tellers. When you don't know the truth the from the lies, you're easily lead down the wrong road.

Time to smarten up.
You don't get it, the gop does not need a "plan". Most people wish politicians would stick their "plans" right up their ass, leave them alone, and just have them do what the constitution allows the feds to do. Nothing more.

That warms the cockles of my heart.

Elon Musk offers a preview of Gadde's fate. She should be crying. And updating her Monster.com listing.
Vijaya Gadde is the super-SJW lawyer who pushed and pushed to make it against the rules on Twitter to refer to any transgender by his correct pronouns. She pushed the claim from the transgender lobby that it is "violence" and "causes harm" to ever acknowledge their actual sex.
She has shepherded Twitter through some of its most contentious political battles, including the decisions to remove all political advertising and to boot former President Donald Trump from the platform in the wake of the Jan. 6 attack on Capitol Hill -- a position that has earned her devoted fans within Twitter, as well as a large contingent of right-wing critics.

Yes anything to facilitate lying to and gaslighting the American people, and destroying your nation, you’re all in favour of.

It's almost like these jerks think a private company can do what it wants and isn't bound to the limitations of the constitution.

then she shouldn't be crying.

She's yet just another example of a leftist Ivy League educated manipulating lawyer who managed to weasel her way into a position of power/influence.

When are folks going to wake-up to the Ivy League threat? They not only pollute/infest our .gov but like that woman they have all kinds of influence in corporations that touch our lives.

They are not like most people, they are both very smart and vile. They will land on their feet no matter what happens.

If she gets the axe at Twitter you can bet she will land somewhere else, either in the .gov or in a .org that works against our freedoms.
Born in India and a liar through and through

Her family moved to Beaumont, Texas.[7] She has described her childhood as having been affected by the Ku Klux Klanpresence in Beaumont, so much that her Indian father was required to get permission from the local Klan before he could go door-to-door for soliciting insurance.[5]

Forum List

Back