🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two boys shot on Chicago porch - both younger than Trayvon

The threat to blacks is other blacks. Gangs control a large portions of black cities all over this country.

Look at the liberals pretending it isn't happening. Zimmerman is the biggest risk! Live in your HIV positive alternative realities.

Blacks commit 53% of all murders
91% of these are against other blacks

This is mostly within the inner-cities where democrats control. No fucking way are they going to admit this....

I mean libs, seriously, these kids were YOUNGER than trayvon. It's like yhou only fucking cared about Trayvon becaues of who killed him. If Trayvon were shot by a black guy we would never have heard about the story.

I mean libs, seriously, these kids were YOUNGER than trayvon. It's like yhou only fucking cared about Trayvon becaues of who killed him. If Trayvon were shot by a black guy we would never have heard about the story.

The trayvon circus was all leftist wanting to take our rights of self defense away and black racism.

Novasteve, its like an old school bath house circle jerk in here. not that there is anything wrong with your life style.

Novasteve, its like an old school bath house circle jerk in here. not that there is anything wrong with your life style.

So you are just going to pretend that a 16 year old boy isn't dead? You'll let people die rather than admit liberal policies are a failure that costs lives? Or are you thinking that its environmentally friendly for people to die? You just pretend you care if a white person kills someone.

500+ die per year in Chicago alone

Nearly 4,500+ nation wide at the hands of another black.

Yet they're protesting 250? If that is worth protesting then we should protest the 400+ they kill of whites

Last edited:
I mean libs, seriously, these kids were YOUNGER than trayvon. It's like yhou only fucking cared about Trayvon becaues of who killed him.

No, we cared because the police simply didn't give a shit until they were forced to. Otherwise it would have been a far smaller story.

Remember Steve, you lying your ass off about us doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you a liar. A race-obsessed liar, at that. Really, conservatives, it is okay to occasionally not make every single thing entirely about race. Put those race-cards away, that deck is worn out.

I mean libs, seriously, these kids were YOUNGER than trayvon. It's like yhou only fucking cared about Trayvon becaues of who killed him.

No, we cared because the police simply didn't give a shit until they were forced to. Otherwise it would have been a far smaller story.

Remember Steve, you lying your ass off about us doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you a liar. A race-obsessed liar, at that. Really, conservatives, it is okay to occasionally not make every single thing entirely about race. Put those race-cards away, that deck is worn out.

oh.... you mean the police saw it the same way the jury saw it.... nothing there but a case of self defense?

and the only reason charges were pressed...was becasue of the political pressure to do so...

so much for lying your ass off

If that's the case why did the media and libs like you ignore the killing of Daniel Adkins? An arrest there took twice as long as for Zimmerman so spare me your bullshit

Forum List

Back