🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two Palestinian Teenagers Murdered By Israel At Checkpoint

She was quoting SHerri's post, you idiot.
We already know you said all Israelis are legit targets .

It was not me who said that. It was the Fourth Geneva Convention.

You're a huge moron. Nothing worse than a terrorist supporter

THE worst for me are Zionist Nazi baby killers and the ones who defend them, such as you! AND this thread with the topic being Israels killing of two children and your defenses of these killings presents us with the worst humanity has to offer, Israel and you!

THE worst for me are Zionist Nazi baby killers and the ones who defend them, such as you! AND this thread with the topic being Israels killing of two children and your defenses of these killings presents us with the worst humanity has to offer, Israel and you!

Nobody asked you for your opinion . Go back to reading your news from Maan news agency lol

Using the fourth Geneva COnvention to justify killing Israelis, the sign of a loser

Israel shits on almost every law on the books and lies about it.

And you support it.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Only in your jihadist mind ! :lol:
Nice deflection though.
Back to topic. SO, all Israelis, including those in Tel-Aviv and Haifa, are legit targets for Hamas , correct?

Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person: (1) ' enemy nationals ' within the national territory of each of the Parties to the conflict and (2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention

Israel shits on almost every law on the books and lies about it.

And you support it.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Nice deflection though.
Back to topic. SO, all Israelis, including those in Tel-Aviv and Haifa, are legit targets for Hamas , correct?

Even when the definition of protected persons is set out in this way, it may seem rather complicated. Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person: (1) ' enemy nationals ' within the national territory of each of the Parties to the conflict and (2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

Well let me put it this way Tinnie. EVEN if you find some bullshit like that, ISrael will protect her citizens in every was possible. Do you understand that ???`

Nice deflection though.

Well let me put it this way Tinnie. EVEN if you find some bullshit like that, ISrael will protect her citizens in every was possible. Do you understand that ???`

Indeed, including lying.

Indeed, including lying.

I expected an answer like that from you.
However when it comes to lying, Palestinians excel at that

RUTHIE FOGEL WAS A WAR CRIMINAL ILLEGAL SETTLER WHO TAUGHT LITTLE GIRLS In AN EXTREMIST SCHOOL TO BE TERRORISTS! What happened to her and the family who she placed in danger is an illustration of how we reap what we sow!

Sheei justifies the brutal murder of two parents and 3 young children.

Let the board see how dark Sherri's heart is!

Are you still pimping that same one incident?
I was refering to Sherri justifying the kill.

Stay out of it please. The issue is not with you!!

She was quoting SHerri's post, you idiot.
We already know you said all Israelis are legit targets .

Sheei justifies the brutal murder of two parents and 3 young children.

Let the board see how dark Sherri's heart is!

THE Fogel case has been discussed before and we simply do not look at the case the same way. Initially, it was reported a disgruntled migrant worker killed members of the Fogel family, an illegal settler family. AND I believe that is what in fact happened. HUMAN RIGHTS GROUPS HAVE reported for years about Israel torturing Palestinians into false confessions and I do not believe the boys tortured into confessions did the crime. IN THE END, I blame the Fogel parents as the ones with the most fault in this situation, they chose to be war criminal illegal settlers living illegally on stolen Palestinian land in Occupied Palestine. And because of that choice the parents and three of their children are dead today. MIGRANT workers are treated even worse than Palestinians and when they turn against their tormentors in illegal settlements where they have been brought for cheap labor by illegal settlers and forced to work basically 24/7 for virtually nothing, treated worse than slaves and threatened with deportation if they object to their conditions, this truly is a case of a people reaping what they have sown!

THIS article Visit To Awarta, written by a Palestinian American activist addresses allegations against youths in Awarta. "The village has already suffered repeated attacks from settlers in the past. Just last year, settlers and soldiers executed (shot at close range) two youths (18 and 19 year old cousins Salah and Muhamad Qawariq) who were working their agricultural field. Villagers asked us why there was no outrage and no one held accountable in any of these atrocities. We are all 100% convinced that that the settler family was not killed by the Palestinian teenagers that are claimed as culprits by the Israeli authorities. The story the colonial army gave is so full of holes that it is simply not plausible. Things that do not make sense:-Why would two young teenagers not involved in politics, one of them a straight A student in his last year of high school and the other a westernized rapper enjoying his life decide to do such a thing? Killing children is especially not tolerated in our culture no matter what?-How could such a pair manage to bypass one of the most heavily guarded and secured colonies in the WB. How would they cut through the electrified security fence and its other barriers in a settlement that brags that it is the most secure of Jewish colonies in the West bank. How could two strangers manage to stay in the settlement for two hours and even go back to the same house supposedly after leaving to get an M-16 gun that happened to be just sitting there in a bedroom (army story)?-Why would two people who committed such a crime go back to studying and enjoying their lives for days even after one of them was arrested, questioned for 10 hours and released? Why not run away?-There were reports in Israeli papers that a Thai worker who has not been paid thousands of shekels as being involved but then this suddenly disappeared from print. Why?-What of the villagers’ contention that this whole incident is calculated to acquire 1000 more dunums of their lands?-Why did Israeli authorities not allow media scrutiny of what was really happening?-Why did Israeli authorities not allow independent investigation or International protection or presence to witness what was really going on?-Why would the two young people be denied access to lawyers and family visits?These and hundreds of other questions poured out from the villagers. I was particularly shocked to hear from Um Adam, a 77 year old grandmother (14 living children, over 75 grandchildren). She herself was arrested with hundreds of others and forced (like all of them) to take a DNA test and to put her fingerprints on a document in Hebrew that she does not read. She, like hundreds, was not allowed access to lawyers during their detention. 14 of her children and grandchildren are still kidnapped by the colonial soldiers. One of her Children still held by the Israelis is the volunteer head of the Municipal council. Another child is the only doctor in town. The homes of these two children, her home, and many other homes were ransacked and heavily damaged (the fascist soldiers had clearly come to destroy as an act of collective punishment). The doctor’s room and his medical books and supplies were not spared. While we visited nearly three weeks after the damage and after much of the houses were tidied-up with help of international volunteers, we still could see significant evidence of the damages. To punish a whole village in such a fashion reminds us of the worst regimes in history.It is a stain on humanity that the world is silent about." http://palsolidarity.org/2011/04/visit-to-awarta/

Last edited:
We don't look at it the same way because sherri is still attempting to 'justify' her hate speech against the dead Fogels.

All the verbal vomitus about 'torture' and 'migrant workers' is simply propaganda, hearsay without any substance whatsoever.

Right here in Boston, there was an early 'report' which had a bombing suspect arrested - a Saudi man. It turned out to be an error, and what sherri is doing waving about the red herring of a 'migrant worker' suspect is the equivalent exactly of someone in future claiming that "it was a Saudi SOB who murdered the people at the Marathon".

It's hard to believe the allegations of 'torture' in that case, when the two no-convicted murderers have *boasted* of the murders, and proudly claimed they'd do it again if given any chance. As their mothers bask in the glow of being hailed as having raised 'heroes' ...... If there was any 'torture' that had gone on, I cannot believe these parties would have hesitated to make noise about it, LOTS of noise.

That's not an 'article': the person who wrote it is not a journalist, and it's not published in anything like a genuine news outlet.

FALSE CONFESSIONS are so common one can even get a degree for studying this Phenomenon within the US. PALESTINIAN BASSIM TAMIMI of Nabi Saleh suffers with permanent injuries that almost killed him, suffered when he was tortured by Israel as they tried to get him to falsely admit killing settlers in a crime he had absolutely nothing to do with. I do not believe the two youth convicted by an Israeli Military Court of killing the illegal settler Fogel family committed the crime. AND WHERE is that Thai suspect today?

THE Fogel case has been discussed before and we simply do not look at the case the same way. Initially, it was reported a disgruntled migrant worker killed members of the Fogel family, an illegal settler family. AND I believe that is what in fact happened. HUMAN RIGHTS GROUPS HAVE reported for years about Israel torturing Palestinians into false confessions and I do not believe the boys tortured into confessions did the crime. IN THE END, I blame the Fogel parents as the ones with the most fault in this situation, they chose to be war criminal illegal settlers living illegally on stolen Palestinian land in Occupied Palestine. And because of that choice the parents and three of their children are dead today. MIGRANT workers are treated even worse than Palestinians and when they turn against their tormentors in illegal settlements where they have been brought for cheap labor by illegal settlers and forced to work basically 24/7 for virtually nothing, treated worse than slaves and threatened with deportation if they object to their conditions, this truly is a case of a people reaping what they have sown!

This post makes it seem like Israel kidnaps foreign workers and puts them into slavery. That is ridiculous. If anything, Israel has a problem keeping foreigners out, like with the Sudanese refugees. It's true that many foreign workers come to Israel for the economic opportunities, but they come from their own volition. My uncle and aunt in Tel-Aviv had a Philipino live-in, who sent money home to her children. No one forced her to come to Israel, and it's not my relatives' fault that her country is poor. Or like the poster Saigon on this board, many Gentiles come to work on Israeli farms (kibbutzim) for adventure.

Sherri will bring endless photos of Palestinian children to try to convey the message of pity.

I will ask Sherri now to look into that little boy's eyes, and to tell us all, that his murder was justified.

orig_A2085A4EC6B14DE8B68BAA10FD1D9727.JPG

Oh, wait!

She already did!
s12632.gif

THE Fogel case has been discussed before and we simply do not look at the case the same way. Initially, it was reported a disgruntled migrant worker killed members of the Fogel family, an illegal settler family. AND I believe that is what in fact happened.

The killers have said their proud of what they did, and that they feel no remorse.

During the entire discussion in court, they say with smug face, If i was their I would have shot them both! monsters.

They were killed by Palestinian freedom fighters. You try to paint it otherwise because truth is your worst enemy!

Forum List

Back