🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Two questions about Justice Scalia's passing

My first thought was: At his age he was entitled to a little rest. Seriously.

Second thought: What a nice way to go - in one's sleep. Yes, hard on the family but far better than a painful, lingering death which injures everyone in any way connected.

Better to go suddenly so people don't feel guilty over how they came to feel about you when enduring a long, pain-filled demise.

I've had friends and relatives go both ways and personally would prefer the sudden and peaceful route.

Not that we get to choose....

One for the liberals of the board: How did you celebrate when you heard the news?
One for everyone else present: Were your first thoughts about his surviving loved ones or about the successor Obama will name?

i felt bad for his family

they will truly miss this guy

he was smart and funny

Scalia will go down in history as one of the most brilliant legal minds of all time, like Benjamin Cardozo and Oliver Wendell Holmes.

The president spoke very highly of Scalia after learning of his death.

... after finishing his round of golf.

Edited to add: With as much time as he spends on the golf course, you could almost put those words after every sentence regarding Obama and be accurate most of the time.

Last edited:
Scalia will go down in history as one of the most brilliant legal minds of all time, like Benjamin Cardozo and Oliver Wendell Holmes.

The president spoke very highly of Scalia after learning of his death.

... after finishing his round of golf.
Someone on the Right said Obama spoke too soon, not allowing the body to be cold. :rolleyes:

Oh, I guarantee the body had long since assumed room temperature before he spoke, much like the IQs of the average liberal commenting on the topic.

This was a Soviet style "natural death" and it's shocking so few people see it.

A "natural death" made worse by the lack of autopsy.... no coroner....no manner of death....no nothing.

An autopsy should have been performed if for nothing else than putting the minds of people at ease and stop further speculation.

One for the liberals of the board: How did you celebrate when you heard the news?
One for everyone else present: Were your first thoughts about his surviving loved ones or about the successor Obama will name?
1. No celebration
2. Who the Hell cares...Would their families care if I died?

A "natural death" made worse by the lack of autopsy.... no coroner....no manner of death....no nothing.

An autopsy should have been performed if for nothing else than putting the minds of people at ease and stop further speculation.
Just a fat old man under doctors care for a condition he died from, guess what?? It happens every day..

Honestly, the successor Obama will try to push through and the looming loss of civil rights as a result.
What does the stock market look like for the year? Since you are prognosticating with clairvoyance...

Why would I celebrate anyone's death?

I really don't know anything about Scalia's family- my first thought was that this was a tragedy for his friends and family.

How did you celebrate when you heard the news?

Forum List

Back