Two reasons why every NBA fan should be watching the GS/SA game tonight at 8:30pm

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
1. Last time GS won a regular season game at San Antonio was feb 14, 1997

2. Last Time SA lost a regular season game at home was March 12, 2015.

So this is the game to see tonight, That's all.

Yea but the warriors are short staffed tonight.

Bullshit, they only missing player

I thought they said there were two guys missing tonight Iguodala and one other guy. Anyways this is why it's important golden state has Home Advantage in the playoffs. And I wouldn't be upset if the Spurs won another championship. They've been a great franchise for so many years I have such respect for them it would be great to see the old timers knockoff the young Golden State Warriors who are also very good and I like aa lot too.

I think live by the 3 die by the three.

Spurs look real good and their records almost as good as golden States.

Plus I lost a little respect for golden state when they lost to the Lakers a few weeks ago

Pistons have the 8 spot right now.

What's wrong with the bulls?

What's wrong with Cleveland? They lost to the heat today. Will lebron make the finals this year?

I'm smelling a spurs championship.

I thought they said there were two guys missing tonight Iguodala and one other guy. Anyways this is why it's important golden state has Home Advantage in the playoffs. And I wouldn't be upset if the Spurs won another championship. They've been a great franchise for so many years I have such respect for them it would be great to see the old timers knockoff the young Golden State Warriors who are also very good and I like aa lot too.

I think live by the 3 die by the three.

The other guy that is missing is not better than me or you

What's wrong with Cleveland? They lost to the heat today. Will lebron make the finals this year?

Spurs definitely have a better coach than GS

Right now I'm rooting for golden state. I want them to break the bulls record

I don't think they will get to 73 because they are not winning tonight and have another in SA before the season is over. So that's 8 losses right there. That means after lose tonight they would have to finish 13-1 to go 73-9

Curry relies too much on the three

Yeah he needs to do other things when he sees the other team is determined not to let him shoot it. Like driving to the basket or passing to other open teammates

Right now I'm rooting for golden state. I want them to break the bulls record

I don't think they will get to 73 because they are not winning tonight and have another in SA before the season is over. So that's 8 losses right there. That means after lose tonight they would have to finish 13-1 to go 73-9
They might win tonight

Game tied at 65 entering the 4th. SInce Iggy is out GS better not bench Curry lol

Only three games between the Warriors and the Spurs.

Spurs will rest and sacrifice games to make sure their players are rested for a playoff run. Aldridge has had to learn the Spurs system and that has made the team a little less efficient.

I have said this is no cake walk for the Warriors. This is going to be a battle of two very good teams.

Spurs will rest and sacrifice games to make sure their players are rested for a playoff run. Aldridge has had to learn the Spurs system and that has made the team a little less efficient.

I have said this is no cake walk for the Warriors. This is going to be a battle of two very good teams.
Who will be the sacrificial lamb from the east? The heat? Pistons? Did lebron jump the shark?

Who will be the sacrificial lamb from the east? The heat? Pistons? Did lebron jump the shark?

Cavs will win the East, if not them, then the Raptors. Detroit is in the 9th spot, so they are out, right now.

Who wants to be the 7th or 8th seed in the West? Those teams are toast, better to be in the lottery.

Cavs will win the East, if not them, then the Raptors. Detroit is in the 9th spot, so they are out, right now.

Who wants to be the 7th or 8th seed in the West? Those teams are toast, better to be in the lottery.
But I just saw we were in 8 and bulls were 9!

But I just saw we were in 8 and bulls were 9!

Bulls winning pct is .515 and the Pistons are .514. The 8 seed won't get past the first round anyway.

Forum List

Back