Two years plus four months for the threatened murder of Nancy Pelosi

any one sane would be.

She is one of many that should be removed from DC.

I've stated for years, the best thing that could happen to this country, is to set off a Neutron bomb during the next SOTU.
I say go big with Czarbomba and take out NOtVA too. Virginia's (and MD) liberal problem solved....And staying solved. ;)

R.bab618d9d0fbc9f2bcbbff8cbd20725d

Millions upon millions of Americans have mental health issues, but only an extremely small fraction of them threaten to kill people with their firearms. The good thing is when this Trumper gets out of jail, he can't keep his guns.

Like he would care about that?

Like he would care about that?
Unless he wants to go back to prison, I doubt he will. He is a gun nut and legally, he can't purchase them or own them as a felon. He might still keep them, but he can't buy and sell them legally.

This guy needs to be locked up, not a Pelosi fan however this is wrong. Happy the lunatic was jailed.

Why has NO ONE involved in the 1/6 protest been charged with treason, insurrection, or terrorism, given this was a "coup" and an "attack on our democracy"?

You leftists have been lied to, and you're all too dumb to realize it.

LOL

Unless he wants to go back to prison, I doubt he will. He is a gun nut and legally, he can't purchase them or own them as a felon. He might still keep them, but he can't buy and sell them legally.

If you're a felon you can't even be in possession of one. It doesn't matter whether you bought the gun 20 years ago or two days before committing a crime.

You`re afraid of her too?

She's the one that got the 3.5 trillion pork bill passed that the CBO scored as 5 million; three of which will go towards the national debt. Why shouldn't we be afraid? This country is headed towards bankruptcy, it's just a matter of when we get there.

Forum List

Back