🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.N.: Hamas Rocket Killed Palestinian Child

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
March 11, 2013

A Hamas rocket killed the son of a Gaza-based BBC reporter, not an Israeli airstrike as originally reported by many Western media outlets, the United Nations has confirmed.

Remember that sensationalized photo of the death of reporter’s son?

Well....it was an errant Palestinian rocket, not an Israeli airstrike that killed the baby... and examples likes this come daily from the Palestinian propaganda machine !!! That's what Palestinians do best: to lie.

ALeqM5i_1lmLjOv22UhWefGHVKcqZy8dCQ_zpsa15d7e9f.jpg

U.N.: Hamas Rocket Killed Palestinian Child | Washington Free Beacon

Shame on Hamas for murdering innocent Palestinian children.
If 1000 of their own get killed, that's acceptable to them, as long as they get at least one Jewish child. That's how sick these people are.

If 1000 of their own get killed, that's acceptable to them, as long as they get at least one Jewish child. That's how sick these people are.

Where is Sherri? she needs to come in here and condemn the murder of this poor boy by the Hummus terrorists.

Last edited:

Where is Sherri? she needs to come in here and condemn the murder of this poor by by the Hummus terrorists.

The Hypocrite will have nothing to say. When it pertains to Muslims murdering other Muslims, Hindus, Jews there is silence. Apparently this is a part of her " religion" :cuckoo:

Last edited:
sit tight----sherri will be by ---shortly----to
apologize to the zionists

Where is Sherri? she needs to come in here and condemn the murder of this poor by by the Hummus terrorists.

I was going to ask the same! Where is she.... Liar Liar Pants On Fire :eusa_liar:
Give her a break. She said she went out to seek an asylum. I hope the one she picks has internet privileges. Otherwise we are all screwed, who will we laugh at? Nobody comes close to Sherri.

If this is true than that would make it a mistake. Not a murder.

'because' it would be called negligent manslaughter and a crime
lesser than murder. Children killed by the IDF return fire or on
legal military targets are not crimes on the part of the IDF-----in many cases
they are crimes on the part of Gazans who keep children in arenas of war.
Good of you to make note-----perhaps you can teach Sherri

Regardless, you're still a piece of shit. That's exactly how you asswipes view this. Just collateral damage. A "mistake". Sick fucks.

No I don't, but that's exactly how you view Palestinians killed by Israel. Some people seemed to try to indicate a actual intentional attack. You read further in the article and it said the rocket fell short. It wasn't murder but it also is a sad tragedy.

Regardless, you're still a piece of shit. That's exactly how you asswipes view this. Just collateral damage. A "mistake". Sick fucks.

No I don't, but that's exactly how you view Palestinians killed by Israel. Some people seemed to try to indicate a actual intentional attack. You read further in the article and it said the rocket fell short. It wasn't murder but it also is a sad tragedy.

Nobody said it was a murder.

Nobody said it was a murder.

It seemed like HG was, but now I notice he was being sarcastic/trolling Sherri.

So it's "mistake" when the Palestinians and Hamas kill children.....but it's murder when others do it?

Unbelievable!

... then again what's new? Pallywood, which is the biggest producer of lies in the film industry, carries on in the grand Palestinian propaganda tradition of spreading lies and deceit!

It was a sad tragedy also when some time back an uncle was shooting out of his window at some Israeli soldiers and the bullet ricocheted and killed his young nephew who was in the room. This didn't stop the Palestinians from blaming the Israelis for the child's death. But the picture of this dead child was spammed by Sherri for a week.

March 11, 2013

A Hamas rocket killed the son of a Gaza-based BBC reporter, not an Israeli airstrike as originally reported by many Western media outlets, the United Nations has confirmed.

Remember that sensationalized photo of the death of reporter’s son?

Well....it was an errant Palestinian rocket, not an Israeli airstrike that killed the baby... and examples likes this come daily from the Palestinian propaganda machine !!! That's what Palestinians do best: to lie.

ALeqM5i_1lmLjOv22UhWefGHVKcqZy8dCQ_zpsa15d7e9f.jpg

U.N.: Hamas Rocket Killed Palestinian Child | Washington Free Beacon

Not the first time it happens, and surely would not be the last.

Forum List

Back