U.S. forces evacuate from Yemen, Obama goes golfing!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Good Lord, let's just impeach the sob now!!!!

Obama.Golfing.ISIS_.Beheading.jpg

The Right Scoop ^ | 3-21-2015
Well another region of the world is imploding further under the direction of President Buzzfeed. And this one is a country that Obama still touts as a “counter-terrorism” success!

Well another region of the world is imploding further under the direction of President Buzzfeed. And this one is a country that Obama still touts as a “counter-terrorism” success!

I tell ya, Snarlin' Dick and his Sockpuppet would already have parachuted in.......without so much as a 40 wink respite after liberating Crimea.....

• Banned

I tell ya, Snarlin' Dick and his Sockpuppet would already have parachuted in.......without so much as a 40 wink respite after liberating Crimea.....

But NeedleDickTheBugFucker, those patriots aren't in charge for the last 6+ years.... you lost in a black hole?.....Now, that's funny!

He's just doing it now to piss you off, Viggie....and it's working quite well.

NeedleDick? He's must have gotten permission from Naziland to step out from behind the Obuma Again thread!....I guess you 2 are working together, as he could only piss on you and the other pond scum.
Whooosh, right over your little head......:lol:

• Banned
He's just doing it now to piss you off, Viggie....and it's working quite well.

NeedleDick? He's must have gotten permission from Naziland to step out from behind the Obuma Again thread!....I guess you 2 are working together, as he could only piss on you and the other pond scum.
Whooosh, right over your little head......:lol:
Sorry, bodyOfYuck, I see you over with NeedleDick in the Obuma Again thread.... You fool no one!...But you can try!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

an asteroid could strike the moon at full force, knocking it out of whack causing flooding and tsumanis, and Obama will just keep playing golf and tiddly-winks.

I wonder what was showing on HBO 4 after the Benghazi incident that had the President rushing back to his 75 inch Flatscreen in the oval office.

Not only did he golf....I hear he had a hotdog for lunch

Cue rightwing outrage

Forum List

Back