U.S. Forces Will Have to Return to Afghanistan

No....you "forever warmongers" should go fight there yourself if you love war so much.

NO???? Well then how is he going to 'hunt them down and make them pay' if there aren't any troops left over there?? Your Idiot in charge is the forever warmonger, that had voted for this shit to begin with and now he's vowed to continue. So just STFU and go sit at the kiddie table

NO???? Well then how is he going to 'hunt them down and make them pay' if there aren't any troops left over there?? Your Idiot in charge is the forever warmonger, that had voted for this shit to begin with and now he's vowed to continue. So just STFU and go sit at the kiddie table
No.

Did not say he did, I was talking aboout peole like Leon Panetta who advise the President
why not talk about the president who voted for it? said it was the war of necessity, and then just gave up and surrendered, leaving the terrorist american hostages, weapons and training grounds once again to gear up for their next attack?

It seems xiden simply wants war

What are you wingnuts saying? That the US shouldn't go to places that might be dangerous, to keep America safe?

You're clearly one of those low information types.

Biden is an imbecile. He had to do the anti Trump in everything he has done since his installation. Ending the conflict could not be done Trump's way. For that would mean giving credit due. When it comes to wars, win them and leave. Nation building in areas of the world is impossible if the people do not want to leave a way they are living.

one would think the US was never in a war before.

Dont we have like 30 wars under our belt?

This is what happens when China is actually who is running your country.

Biden is a CHINESE ASSET. Its not like he is even faking that he isnt.

and just where did you slither in from???

Come up with some content to the subject of the thread or STFU
The CIA. The US Air Force. Our long-range drone capabilites. Our incredibly detailed satellite imagery - it ain't Google Earth, kid. All of those are options other than US forces having to go back in.

Like I said, low information.

The CIA. The US Air Force. Our long-range drone capabilites. Our incredibly detailed satellite imagery - it ain't Google Earth, kid. All of those are options other than US forces having to go back in.

Like I said, low information.

Well surprise surprise, you did come up with something.......here's your brownie points
1630166538483.png

Too bad your dimwit will fuck that up too

We're almost all out. Sorry that makes you sad.

hahaha what makes me sad is the cluster in which xiden did it…and how he did it by allowing the terrorist back, and leaving our allies behind to die

yes that makes me very sad

Pentagon spokesman Kirby says evacuation of Americans seeking to leave continues:

"any US passport holder who wants to get in can get in" Kabul airport

Forum List

Back