U.S. Marshals Find 39 Missing Children in Georgia During 'Operation Not Forgotten’

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
U.S. Marshals Find 39 Missing Children in Georgia During 'Operation Not Forgotten’
Investigators charge individuals for sex offender violations, other related charges
Washington, DC - The U.S. Marshals Service Missing Child Unit, in conjunction with the agency’s Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) and Georgia state and local agencies, led a two-week operation in August in Atlanta and Macon, Georgia, to rescue endangered missing children.
"Operation Not Forgotten" resulted in the rescue of 26 children, the safe location of 13 children and the arrest of nine criminal associates. Additionally, investigators cleared 26 arrest warrants and filed additional charges for alleged crimes related to sex trafficking, parental kidnapping, registered sex offender violations, drugs and weapons possession, and custodial interference. The 26 warrants cleared included 19 arrest warrants for a total of nine individuals arrested, some of whom had multiple warrants.
“The U.S. Marshals Service is fully committed to assisting federal, state, and local agencies with locating and recovering endangered missing children, in addition to their primary fugitive apprehension mission,” said Director of the Marshals Service Donald Washington. “The message to missing children and their families is that we will never stop looking for you.”
These missing children were considered to be some of the most at-risk and challenging recovery cases in the area, based on indications of high-risk factors such as victimization of child sex trafficking, child exploitation, sexual abuse, physical abuse, and medical or mental health conditions. Other children were located at the request of law enforcement to ensure their wellbeing. USMS investigators were able to confirm each child’s location in person and assure their safety and welfare.​

Excellent news. There's been a lot of these mass rescues of children lately.

MAGA

Q

I hope the US Marshals don't check my basement. They won't find any child sex trafficking, but they might find a midget sweatshop.

Investigators charge individuals for sex offender violations, other related charges
Washington, DC - The U.S. Marshals Service Missing Child Unit, in conjunction with the agency’s Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) and Georgia state and local agencies, led a two-week operation in August in Atlanta and Macon, Georgia, to rescue endangered missing children.
"Operation Not Forgotten" resulted in the rescue of 26 children, the safe location of 13 children and the arrest of nine criminal associates. Additionally, investigators cleared 26 arrest warrants and filed additional charges for alleged crimes related to sex trafficking, parental kidnapping, registered sex offender violations, drugs and weapons possession, and custodial interference. The 26 warrants cleared included 19 arrest warrants for a total of nine individuals arrested, some of whom had multiple warrants.
“The U.S. Marshals Service is fully committed to assisting federal, state, and local agencies with locating and recovering endangered missing children, in addition to their primary fugitive apprehension mission,” said Director of the Marshals Service Donald Washington. “The message to missing children and their families is that we will never stop looking for you.”
These missing children were considered to be some of the most at-risk and challenging recovery cases in the area, based on indications of high-risk factors such as victimization of child sex trafficking, child exploitation, sexual abuse, physical abuse, and medical or mental health conditions. Other children were located at the request of law enforcement to ensure their wellbeing. USMS investigators were able to confirm each child’s location in person and assure their safety and welfare.​

Excellent news. There's been a lot of these mass rescues of children lately.

MAGA

Q

Hmmm...., So much for the GBI or better know as the the Keystone Kops....

I'm wondering if the MSM is going to ignore this story, Biden is going to claim credit for it, or they're going to blame Rightwingers for it. Take your pick.

I'm wondering if the MSM is going to ignore this story, Biden is going to claim credit for it, or they're going to blame Rightwingers for it. Take your pick.

Anyone guilty of such a crime deserves the full extent of the law coming down on them. I can't imagine there are many crimes that motivate police more than catching these power driven, predatory creeps.

So glad to see they found these children. But how many more are still out there? That's the question we need to have answered, and we need to do SO much more work in saving these children.

Anyone guilty of such a crime deserves the full extent of the law coming down on them. I can't imagine there are many crimes that motivate police more than catching these power driven, predatory creeps.
Public hangings... They are one hell of a deturant..

Notice how them Georgians likes 'em young, damn those Republicans...

Its nice to see our federal government employees actually doing the jobs they are paid to do and not attacking US citizens for political gain.

Its nice to see our federal government employees actually doing the jobs they are paid to do and not attacking US citizens for political gain.
Damn straight, the things federal officers did while under Janet Reno and Clinton can never be forgotten

I doubt CNN ever acknowledges this amazing coup at all.
In addition to recovering all the children I'm wondering who is behind the ring of kidnappers and child sex traffickers. Three sad mother fckrs are pictured but that is all.

Great news. 15 were being sex trafficked, but the article doesn't say by who. The three in the picks look like typical BLM members.

Damn straight, the things federal officers did while under Janet Reno and Clinton can never be forgotten
Obama made them look like kids in a candy store. Obama used every federal tool against the Citizens..

Have you listened to MSM continuously since 1 day ago. I know I have not.

I know you think Fox news cable said this, I can see your confusion.

Forum List

Back