U.S. Marshals Find 39 Missing Children in Georgia During 'Operation Not Forgotten’

I don't watch TV but I bet there is a station broadcasting it.
Oh, your link is from CBS news. They just happen to be a national media broadcaster...

This is one of those crimes so sick, I wish this article didn't exist.

I think this is why I've often turned a blind eye to "conspiracy theories" involving pedo rings and top elected officials worldwide. It's stomach churning to even acknowledge, yet it turns out Alex Jones was 100% right about Epstein and Prince Andrews, which is just the tip of the iceberg of a larger Deep State blackmail ring.

It's just like...fuck omg.

I'm wondering if the MSM is going to ignore this story, Biden is going to claim credit for it, or they're going to blame Rightwingers for it. Take your pick.

Notice how them Georgians likes 'em young, damn those Republicans...
Uncalled for. I hope to hell you don't have any kids.

I'm wondering if the MSM is going to ignore this story, Biden is going to claim credit for it, or they're going to blame Rightwingers for it. Take your pick.

Uncalled for. I hope to hell you don't have any kids.

Moonglow is as vile as it gets.

What a fucking creep.

The U.S. Marshals Service is fully committed to assisting federal, state, and local agencies with locating and recovering endangered missing children
What a bunch of dirtbag asshole cops! Coming after our kids and posting their pictures by the restrooms at Walmart? Offering a cash ree-ward, to boot.
filed additional charges for alleged crimes related to sex trafficking, parental kidnapping, registered sex offender violations, drugs and weapons possession, and custodial interference
Fucking idiots shifting in their government seats at their government jobs in their government offices trying to figure out if parents are having sex with their own kids or with someone else's kids.

If the kids are going to school, clothed, housed, fed, healthy, turning in their homework on time at school, we definitely don't need any damned U.S. Marshal feds snooping around alleging "custodial interference" and shit like that.
victimization of child sex trafficking, child exploitation, sexual abuse, physical abuse, and medical or mental health conditions
We're done here with the U.S. Marshals shit. The government is victimizing kids more than anyone with their face on those damned wanted posters.

The U.S. Marshals Service is fully committed to assisting federal, state, and local agencies with locating and recovering endangered missing children
What a bunch of dirtbag asshole cops! Coming after our kids and posting their pictures by the restrooms at Walmart? Offering a cash ree-ward, to boot.
filed additional charges for alleged crimes related to sex trafficking, parental kidnapping, registered sex offender violations, drugs and weapons possession, and custodial interference
Fucking idiots shifting in their government seats at their government jobs in their government offices trying to figure out if parents are having sex with their own kids or with someone else's kids.

If the kids are going to school, clothed, housed, fed, healthy, turning in their homework on time at school, we definitely don't need any damned U.S. Marshal feds snooping around alleging "custodial interference" and shit like that.
victimization of child sex trafficking, child exploitation, sexual abuse, physical abuse, and medical or mental health conditions
We're done here with the U.S. Marshals shit. The government is victimizing kids more than anyone with their face on those damned wanted posters.

WTF? Your pic on a poster, dude?

WTF? Your pic on a poster, dude?
Given his vehement defense of pedophile child molesters, it wouldn't surprise me.

spread the word, my friends

Because the media have become sick and disinterested in truth especially as they see how popular America First is to China First, it's all hands on deck for political smearing and manipulation to bring in a controlled patsy that will help destroy the West.

Unless this creep had a "Trump 2020" sign on his lawn or was a GOP politician, they aren't interested.

hmmm....I’m going to call bullshit on the claim it isn’t being covered in the media.

Good job U.S. Marshals !

hmmm....I’m going to call bullshit on the claim it isn’t being covered in the media.

Good job U.S. Marshals !

I hadn't heard a peep until I saw this post. I listen to the news all of the time too. Mainly ABC but NPR as well. Not a peep.

What the fuck is the matter with you?

Anyone guilty of such a crime deserves the full extent of the law coming down on them. I can't imagine there are many crimes that motivate police more than catching these power driven, predatory creeps.
Public hangings... They are one hell of a deturant..
A what?

Forum List

Back