U.S. military once trained Colombians implicated in Haiti assassination plot

Angelo ..yes, undeniable, the US has done some stupid shit that we should not have---but, other countries do the same shit.....it's like the Native Americans--they did the same shit--only they couldn't cross an ocean to do it, because they were inferior in a lot of things, like technology/etc ..they couldn't do it on the scale of the whites

Angelo ..yes, undeniable, the US has done some stupid shit that we should not have---but, other countries do the same shit.....it's like the Native Americans--they did the same shit--only they couldn't cross an ocean to do it, because they were inferior in a lot of things, like technology/etc ..they couldn't do it on the scale of the whites
Should have quit while we were ahead in 1947.

I remember that the Americans trained the Georgian army since the 90s ...
Then, in 2008, the Georgian army attacked the territory of Ossetia, where the Russian peacekeepers were stationed.
As a result of 5 days of war ...
Georgian troops fled like hares, scattered American weapons

I remember .. the Americans asked the Russians to return to them a secret armored car, which the "brave Georgian soldiers" threw on the battlefield ..
It was funny

And I did read this part clearly in that.

Are you aware that some of the training might simply be in languages, or a correspondence course how to balance a budget? Or maybe tracking people in a jungle, or operating in a desert?

Kinda soon to go running off the rails, until we actually have some information.
I'm sure you should be thinking about how to protect your ass in the US.
you were kicked out of Afghanistan in disgrace

The American army is weak.

Taliban occupied Kabul
The "great American army" pissed and fled ..
hahaha
do you still tell who you are going to coach?

Forum List

Back