U.S. Offers Russia Convicted Arms Dealer In Exchange For Brittney Griner

Political move all the way!

U.S. Offers Russia Convicted Arms Dealer In Exchange For Brittney Griner And Paul Whelan, Report Says​

URA hay-ah; she dint no doze drugs illegal & wahnah in Roosha, dawg!

I would call the white boi a white polished turd.

No disrespect to her, but the WNBA is kind of a joke. It can't stand on it's own feet, and if she was making any decent money in it, she probably would not have been playing in Russia in the first place.

No disrespect to her, but the WNBA is kind of a joke. It can't stand on it's own feet, and if she was making any decent money in it, she probably would not have been playing in Russia in the first place.
Seems that it has stood on its feet.

But yes, supplanting income has been an issue for it's stars.

It's ironic she protested this nation's flag and anthem but expects this nation to secure her freedom

Fck her
Exactly.

Even if she had not done that, an arms dealer for a pothead? That's the kind of America Last deals we see from Democratic Party "leaders." She was the exemplar of the Ugly America, by taking the Russian's money and flouting their laws.

Anyway, as soon as men who could not make the NBA or college basketball teams jump on the tranny bandwagon, we won't need any bio-fems in the WNBA.

Exactly.

Even if she had not done that, an arms dealer for a pothead? That's the kind of America Last deals we see from Democratic Party "leaders." She was the exemplar of the Ugly America, by taking the Russian's money and flouting their laws.

Anyway, as soon as men who could not make the NBA or college basketball teams jump on the tranny bandwagon, we won't need any bio-fems in the WNBA.
How did she do that?

Be black while playing basketball?

Asking that derek chavin not murder a black man in cold blood?

How did she do that?

Be black while playing basketball?
Again:
by taking the Russian's money and flouting their laws.

Asking that derek chavin not murder a black man in cold blood?
She was sooooo brave to say that.

What do you think about her getting out of the slammer, now or later, and being put out of her job by bio-males? How could she object, right?

Seems that it has stood on its feet.

But yes, supplanting income has been an issue for it's stars.

Not on it's own.
The WNBA generates about $60 million a year, and has costs of about $70 million a year. It loses millions a year and has done so every single year since it's inception in 1996/97. The only reason it stays afloat is because it's heavily subsidized by the NBA.
If it had to stand on it's own, it would have gone bankrupt many years ago.

Not on it's own.
The WNBA generates about $60 million a year, and has costs of about $70 million a year. It loses millions a year and has done so every single year since it's inception in 1996/97. The only reason it stays afloat is because it's heavily subsidized by the NBA.
If it had to stand on it's own, it would have gone bankrupt many years ago.

Show your source.

Show your source.
There are plenty of articles on it out there, and it's been common knowledge for years and all along.

Here's one:

WNBA Still Struggling To Turn Profit After 25 Years​

Published on July 10th, 2022 11:35 am EST

Never - not once - in the history of the WNBA had the league turned a profit.

The WNBA was founded in 1996 and had its first season in 1997.

The league has gone through some major upheaval over the years, as the number of teams has fluctuated dramatically. There are currently 12 teams, including the Los Angeles Sparks, Chicago Sky and others.

The WNBA signed a new collective bargaining agreement in 2020, that includes larger base salaries and other incentives.

-

The WNBA is an individual business entity that has different owners, including the NBA.

The question is - does the WNBA lose money?

As of 2018, the answer was - absolutely.

In 2018, Adam Silver, Commissioner of the NBA, said that the WNBA had lost an average of $10 million per year for every year of its existence, including the posting of a $12 million loss in 2017.

Never - not once - in the history of the WNBA had the league turned a profit.

Smfh, you racist ass clowns are a joke. Most of you cowards like Trump claim to be so patriotic if a conflict were to start today, you would run and hide somewhere and wait for someone else to volunteer and defend this country.
You must be really fragile and insecure to pull the race card after most of us simply said that she demonstrated via her actions on national television that she hates America, and for that reason alone, she should not be helped by the American government for committing a crime in a foreign country which she knew was illegal and subject to harsh penalties.

It has nothing to do with her race, bro.

She is one of the most privileged among us, making millions dribbling a ball, all brought to her by the incredible land of freedom and opportunity for all called America.

Then she decided to protest this great land, because she is a spoiled brat and wants even more attention. Well, she got it.

Pffft. You are a hypocrite and a obviously a racist yourself.

Smfh, you racist ass clowns are a joke. Most of you cowards like Trump claim to be so patriotic if a conflict were to start today, you would run and hide somewhere and wait for someone else to volunteer and defend this country.
If BG didn’t play in the WNBA no one would even know she was in a Russian jail and we wouldn’t be offering arms dealers for her release. This is the problem. This admin (and others likely as well would do/have done the same) is only doing this because of the press attention it’s gotten.

There are 17 other Americans wrongfully detained abroad. All of them for far longer than BG. Can you name any of them without google?

And the idiot of the day award goes once again to Griner: She says her rights were not read when she was detained.

:laughing0301:

U.S. basketball star Griner says her rights were not read to her when detained in Russia
When she pleaded guilty, she said that she unintentionally brought the THC with her since she packed her bags for the long trip to Russia in a hurry, LOL.

In her letter to Biden on July 4th she said,
"I voted for the first time in 2020 and I voted for you. I believe in you. I still have so much good to do with my freedom that you can help restore. I miss my wife! I miss my family! I miss my teammates! It kills me to know they are suffering so much right now. I am grateful for whatever you can do at this moment to get me home."

And now BIden is going to trade an illegal arms dealer for her release. This, at the same time the DOJ tells us "no one is above the law" while letting in millions of illegal aliens.

This Administration is corrupt.

Yes, Anti-American bitch. Not sure why you are surprised that I am hostile to a woman that has expressed her treasonous enmity to my nation and myself.
Funny how you want to hold her to one standard and then as a Trump Humper you hold your savior to another. What Trump Humpers did on Jan 6 was more treasonous than anything she could have said. Isn't her nation as well since she is an American.

Funny how you want to hold her to one standard and then as a Trump Humper you hold your savior to another. What Trump Humpers did on Jan 6 was more treasonous than anything she could have said. Isn't her nation as well since she is an American.

It was a riot. Your hysteria doesn't change that. Meanwhile this anti-American bitch is an anti-American bitch.

Bad trade. Why give up a high value prisoner for a no value retard, that hates our country anyway? Fuck that. I’d hold out till the Russians offered something of value.

Maybe, but you would be raising hell for her to be back in America.

Fuck that lesbian pothead skank. She thinks she's a "protected class", but she isn't shit when she breaks other country's laws. That stupid bitch has played basketball for a Russian team for eight whole years, and she doesn't know what the laws are in Russia?

So I don't have a single fuck to give, they can keep her for all I care.

Forum List

Back