Uber driver with a gun stops a shooter....Uber driver in Chicago with concealed carry permit...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
They mention a concealed carry permit in this story of an Uber driver shooting and stopping a gunman shooting into a crowd.....I am sure it made national news headlines...right? But he used a shotgun and that isn't covered by a concealed carry permit....but he had one anyway.....

Uber Driver With Concealed Carry Permit Shoots Gunman In Logan Square CBS Chicago

An Uber driver put his concealed carry permit to use Friday night when he pulled a shotgun and opened fire on a man he saw firing a pistol into a group of people on a Logan Square sidewalk, according to prosecutors.

Six blasts from his shotgun injured a 22-year-old man identified as Everardo Custodio.

th

They mention a concealed carry permit in this story of an Uber driver shooting and stopping a gunman shooting into a crowd.....I am sure it made national news headlines...right? But he used a shotgun and that isn't covered by a concealed carry permit....but he had one anyway.....

Uber Driver With Concealed Carry Permit Shoots Gunman In Logan Square CBS Chicago

An Uber driver put his concealed carry permit to use Friday night when he pulled a shotgun and opened fire on a man he saw firing a pistol into a group of people on a Logan Square sidewalk, according to prosecutors.

Six blasts from his shotgun injured a 22-year-old man identified as Everardo Custodio.

Every instance of gun use can't make the national news. If they all did that would be the only news. Think at least 4 have to die to make the news now. Interesting the bad guy shot into a crowd and hit nobody. The use of crowd must be exaggerated.

And yet another defensive gun use....and no one died......

And it did make the news.

Local...did it make national...it might have because an Uber driver was involved...

The radio news caster said he had a pistol....instead of the shotgun....makes more sense....

I don't think it matters. It's in the news enough we are discussing it now.

Well...it matters in the sense that we talk about wether or not these things happen.......and you always say...."Why isn't it in the news if it happens...." well here it is and I wonder if it made it to the national level....

And it did make the news.

Local...did it make national...it might have because an Uber driver was involved...

The radio news caster said he had a pistol....instead of the shotgun....makes more sense....

I don't think it matters. It's in the news enough we are discussing it now.

Well...it matters in the sense that we talk about wether or not these things happen.......and you always say...."Why isn't it in the news if it happens...." well here it is and I wonder if it made it to the national level....

Here it is and we are talking about it. So yes it made the news.

Forum List

Back