UFO in Ft Myers Sky for the 16th night in a row

We've all seen UFOs, it was never aliens though. If ETs ever devoted the near infinite energies it takes to travel between stars they are coming to move in, not to anal probe yokels. Some say they are coming to study us but I do not think we are that interesting.
Endless speculation is pointless. We will never know why aliens cruise through this solar system until they feel like telling us, if that ever happens which seems unlikely.

We've all seen UFOs, it was never aliens though. If ETs ever devoted the near infinite energies it takes to travel between stars they are coming to move in, not to anal probe yokels. Some say they are coming to study us but I do not think we are that interesting.
Endless speculation is pointless. We will never know why aliens cruise through this solar system until they feel like telling us, if that ever happens which seems unlikely.
This is definitely a man made craft in the Ft Myers night sky. 2to 3x brighter than Venus to the naked eye. Please go out and look at it yourself with binoculars between 8:10PM and 9:45PM over CapeCoral/Pine Island Likely a super secret experiment in 15-G WiFi upload /download link or unlimited power beaming. Perhaps even a SpaceX integral link to their ultimately 42,000 satellite worldwide network. Definitely using unannounced very high tech new technology.

This is definitely a man made craft in the Ft Myers night sky. 2to 3x brighter than Venus to the naked eye. Please go out and look at it yourself with binoculars between 8:10PM and 9:45PM over CapeCoral/Pine Island Likely a super secret experiment in 15-G WiFi upload /download link or unlimited power beaming. Perhaps even a SpaceX integral link to their ultimately 42,000 satellite worldwide network. Definitely using unannounced very high tech new technology.
More likely it is something so completely mundane it's hardly worth comment. One time many years ago I was near Lake Okeechobee and saw something like you describe, turns out it was some kind of blimp.

More likely it is something so completely mundane it's hardly worth comment. One time many years ago I was near Lake Okeechobee and saw something like you describe, turns out it was some kind of blimp.
Balloons have been used to experiment in the near stratosphere but not at the heights this one is experimenting nightly at.This is a serious experiment. No one who looks at it with high powered binoculars will disagree. Go out tomorrow night and see for yourself.

Can you post some pics then?

Yeah, that happened to me too. The advertising text along the bottom looked like a revolving lower platform but as it got closer I could tell it was a text box for advertising on the bottom.

Brightest star/planet in the sky(about 60-55 degrees from horizon) examined with binoculars proves to be some sort of Super Secret experiment perhaps a HALE(High Altitude Long Endurance platform with future mission to act as a 15-G WiFi link or a microwave or solar power beaming platform.
I personally suspect that our military is experimenting with long range high altitude balloons to be used as drone and missile platforms and using wrap around light bending material for 'sky camo'.

I suspect that this material might not work so well with reflecting sunlight at certain angles.

But we will probably find out.....in our NEXT WAR!

lol, this is similar to what happened witht he B1 bomber sighting before the first gulf war.

Brightest star/planet in the sky(about 60-55 degrees from horizon) examined with binoculars proves to be some sort of Super Secret experiment perhaps a HALE(High Altitude Long Endurance platform with future mission to act as a 15-G WiFi link or a microwave or solar power beaming platform. In sky apx 8:10 PM every night at 60-80,000 ft in the stratosphere over Cape Coral in what appears to be a geosynchronous orbit(stationary) for about 1 1/2 hours and then retreats back to its base(Pine Island, North Captiva??) disappearing into the horizon around 10:30PM.

Go outside and look for yourselves. I had an "ET" moment when I realized it wasn't a star/planet but a man/alien made object. I reported this phenomenon to local paper NewsPress Gannett) "News" reporter self- nicknamed "Doubting Thomas" more than a week ago and so far they have failed to report it.

Historymaven

QuoteReply
Anything in a geo sync orbit is at least 22,000 miles high and and you can't see it unless it's a big as a death star and they stay in the same place. Plus the brightest object in the sky is the sun.
Sun tough to see after sunset!
Go outside and see for yourself. I am correct, IMHO. This is likely a top secret experiment, a revolutionary new experiment that stretches the imagination, a sort of airplane that serves as an uplink/downlink for a revolutiona y new WiFi or power transmission. Could be an integral part of the new SpaceX worldwide network linking his 42,000 satellites to earth users.satellites. Or a competitor
Historymaven

So much for it being "top secret". :auiqs.jpg:

Brightest star/planet in the sky(about 60-55 degrees from horizon) examined with binoculars proves to be some sort of Super Secret experiment perhaps a HALE(High Altitude Long Endurance platform with future mission to act as a 15-G WiFi link or a microwave or solar power beaming platform. In sky apx 8:10 PM every night at 60-80,000 ft in the stratosphere over Cape Coral in what appears to be a geosynchronous orbit(stationary) for about 1 1/2 hours and then retreats back to its base(Pine Island, North Captiva??) disappearing into the horizon around 10:30PM.

Go outside and look for yourselves. I had an "ET" moment when I realized it wasn't a star/planet but a man/alien made object. I reported this phenomenon to local paper NewsPress Gannett) "News" reporter self- nicknamed "Doubting Thomas" more than a week ago and so far they have failed to report it.

Historymaven

QuoteReply
Anything in a geo sync orbit is at least 22,000 miles high and and you can't see it unless it's a big as a death star and they stay in the same place. Plus the brightest object in the sky is the sun.

View attachment 338374

View attachment 338376

22,300 miles and they're always above the same spot on the earth at the equator.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I had thought about the military usage of this type of signal/surveilance application and your WGS military usage link was helpful to my understanding. But, I believe, this HALE platform in temporary low orbit stationary position is part of some revolutionary new technology. Boeing, SpaceX, DOD??????

I had thought about the military usage of this type of signal/surveilance application and your WGS military usage link was helpful to my understanding. But, I believe, this HALE platform in temporary low orbit stationary position is part of some revolutionary new technology. Boeing, SpaceX, DOD??????
If that's so they can go to Mars now. Only that has held us back is a propulsion system that doesn't rely on coasting for a year to get there.

Historymaven

QuoteReply
Sun tough to see after sunset!
Go outside and see for yourself. I am correct, IMHO. This is likely a top secret experiment, a revolutionary new experiment that stretches the imagination, a sort of airplane that serves as an uplink/downlink for a revolutiona y new WiFi or power transmission. Could be an integral part of the new SpaceX worldwide network linking his 42,000 satellites to earth users.satellites. Or a competitor
Historymaven

So much for it being "top secret". :auiqs.jpg:
So, baby murderer, if it's not secret anymore, what is it?

Historymaven

QuoteReply
The only fort Hale I'm aware of is in Connecticut, and this time of year from that part of the country you're probably watching Venus set, not a UFO.

Venus is in the sky every night about 45 degrees west of the UFO which is 2 to 3 times brighter than Venus.

Brightest star/planet in the sky(about 60-55 degrees from horizon) examined with binoculars proves to be some sort of Super Secret experiment perhaps a HALE(High Altitude Long Endurance platform with future mission to act as a 15-G WiFi link or a microwave or solar power beaming platform.
I personally suspect that our military is experimenting with long range high altitude balloons to be used as drone and missile platforms and using wrap around light bending material for 'sky camo'.

I suspect that this material might not work so well with reflecting sunlight at certain angles.

lol, this is similar to what happened witht he B1 bomber sighting before the first gulf war.
The B-1? You mean the F-117 don't you?

The B-1 was known when I was in high school in the 70s.

The B-1? You mean the F-117 don't you?

The B-1 was known when I was in high school in the 70s.
Light bending technology. are you referring to the technology and its inventors who disappeared with MH Flight 370?

Forum List

Back