Uh oh! IRS "caught" targeting, get this, "ACORN Successors"! (gasp)

People who vote republican, should just take the money out of their wallet and throw it out the window.

Because that's what the republican's do with their tax dollars.

They don't have the chance. Democrats steal the money out of their wallet..."for the children!!"

THEIR money, not yours. Because you have no money.
Why do you lie? All the time, you lie.

Are you just desperate for attention?

You libs keep trotting out these teeny weenie "see they investigated a couple of liberal groups" there was no scandal.

:lol:

You dimwits should get hold of the Inspector General of the Treasury Department and tell him he was wrong when his report claimed the IRS targeted conservative groups inappropriately.

Then you dumb fucks should make sure you get hold of the head honchos who resigned and Lois Lerner who took the fifth.

Tell them "just go back to work. I'm a poster on a message board and I know you did no wrong. "

Oh and make sure you email the new head of the IRS to tell him you know more than anyone else and to stop apologizing for inappropriately targeting conservative groups.

Too funny.

Oh thanks for the link. I learned something. They were given their tax exempt status in 2004 under President George W. Bush.

It also proves that the dreaded GW Bush administration was less partisan but you're too much of hateful angry Liberal to appreciate that fact.

The opinion of a democrat from a liberal source that doesn't tell us exactly how they were targeted. Deeerrrr yeah, that realy turned this all into a non-issue.

Yer right. It was always a "non-issue". Just a Republican attempt to smear Obama. They failed in Iraq, the failed at taking down Obama, the failed with the economy. The only thing there were good at was letting Bin Laden go. But don't worry. Obama fixed that too.

You really do have blinders on don't you? You really believe this administration is capable of no wrong apparently. Did you not watch the hearings on this issue where the IRS admitted to looking for certain conservative key words? Did you miss the part where the head of the IRS plead the 5th on it? You honestly believe they plead the 5th because what they were doing is just standard operating proceduire?

Most of us with a level of objectivity can see this 'story' for what it is; A rather transparent attempt by a leftist group to deflect the notion that the IRS wasn't dispraportionately targeting conservative groups.

Last edited:
IRS Nonprofit Scrutiny Included Look for ACORN Successors - Bloomberg

“This new information should put a nail in the coffin of the Republican claims that the IRS’s actions were politically motivated or were targeted at only one side of the political spectrum,” Representative Elijah Cummings, a Maryland Democrat, said in a statement. “It is time for House Republicans to stop trying to score political points and start to focus on reforming the IRS.”

------------------------------------------------

Letter from IRS

One by one by one, all these "scandals keep falling apart. And USMB Republicans whine Obama isn't doing anything about jobs.

So why the constant attacks on the president? It's not just about race. Republicans are pissed they got Nixon and they tried to turn Clinton getting a BJ into Nixon. Didn't work. Now they are especially pissed that Obama, a black guy, is better than anyone they put into office for the last couple of decades.

I put up a thread to blow your lying thread out of the water.

Oh and rdean. Your avatar is a lie as well sparky. It's not your idiocy that makes you despicable it's your lies.

You are pathological.

Now for the shot of Z's face with broken nose.

1204-Zimmerman-bloody-nose_full_600.jpg

And just because I feel like punishing you rdean with the truth today you little liberal maggot, the reason that the Acorn spin off group/groups were investigated was because they were training women on how to become Democrat candidates.

You and the lib idiots on the hill Cummings and Levine can't tell the difference between targeting and investigating.

While tea party and conservative groups applications were held in limbo, Emerge America
was granted their tax free status.

Then they were busted.

:)

Last edited:
Uh, get this: the HHS is hiring ACORN operatives to be ObamaCare Navigators.

Uh, get this: the HHS is hiring ACORN operatives to be ObamaCare Navigators.

You ain't seen nothing yet

Feds Hiring “Criminal Investigators” To Target People And Companies That Don’t Follow Obamacare’s Rules…

obamacare-logo_full-550x445.png

Here comes the Obamacare goon squad.

Via Daily Mail:

More than 1,600 new employees hired by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Resources in the aftermath of Obamacare’s passage include just two described as ‘consumer safety’ officers, but 86 tasked with ‘criminal investigating’ – indicating that the agency is building an army of detectives to sleuth out violations of a law that many in Congress who supported it still find confusing.

On the day President Obama signed the Affordable Care Act into law in 2010, HHS received authority from the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) to make as many as 1,814 new hires under an emergency ‘Direct Hiring Authority’ order.

The Obama administration ordered that employment expansion despite a government-wide hiring freeze. [...]

Judicial Watch, a nonprofit that has told MailOnline it files ‘hundreds’ of FOIA requests, first published evidence in July of the HHS hiring binge.

‘Sounds like we now have the Obamacare police,’ said the group’s president, Tom Fitton, after MailOnline showed him the new data.

‘Given the confusion and problems of the law’s implementation, we would need a small army to police all the waste, fraud, and abuse that is already evident.’

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Oh and rdean. Your avatar is a lie as well sparky. It's not your idiocy that makes you despicable it's your lies.

You are pathological.

What did I lie about? I stated that the Bush admin was less partisan.

I may be an independent swing voter but I'm siding with the Republicans on the IRS scandal.

You are pathological.

I may be an independent swing voter but I'm siding with the Republicans on the IRS scandal.

Oh heavens not you.

Take a look at my post again. I was responding to rdean's OP.

“The fact that Emerge was initially approved for tax-exempt status, but had it revoked after its improper behavior came to light, underscores how much more stringent the IRS was with Tea Party applicants,” he said in a statement.

You were saying...?

Oh, and can you tell me why MediaMatters, the DNC propaganda outlet, enjoys tax-free status?

Does it? I missed your link. It must have been deleted. Mind posting it again?

It was part of the story off of your link. Didn't you read your own story or did you get a hard on reading the headline and decided to post?

If they were really targeting ACORN successors, the. It is more proof that the IRS is an unfit government agency. They should not be targeting based on politics. They are certainly unfit to handle healthcare, a fact the right has pointed out many times.

You are pathological.

Oh heavens not you.

Take a look at my post again. I was responding to rdean's OP.

It's all good. :) It read to me that you were lumping me in with rdean.

IRS Nonprofit Scrutiny Included Look for ACORN Successors - Bloomberg

“This new information should put a nail in the coffin of the Republican claims that the IRS’s actions were politically motivated or were targeted at only one side of the political spectrum,” Representative Elijah Cummings, a Maryland Democrat, said in a statement. “It is time for House Republicans to stop trying to score political points and start to focus on reforming the IRS.”

Letter from IRS

One by one by one, all these "scandals keep falling apart. And USMB Republicans whine Obama isn't doing anything about jobs.

So why the constant attacks on the president? It's not just about race. Republicans are pissed they got Nixon and they tried to turn Clinton getting a BJ into Nixon. Didn't work. Now they are especially pissed that Obama, a black guy, is better than anyone they put into office for the last couple of decades.

One thing I dont get 1st of all the left complains that the Repubs are defunding Acorn after they are gone and now you on the Left complain that the IRS is targetting Acorns successors? what is it?

Forum List

Back