Uh oh… polls pointing towards blue wave in ‘22

While you guys have been counting down to November the tide suddenly turned. Started with the leak of the Roe decision and has remained steady since.

Also helps that Hershel Walker and Dr Oz are horrible candidates in what could have been winnable contests.

The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue. Generally will be close but sorry folks. No red wave to usher in your theocracy.

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

Ha ha!

This OP aged wonderfully!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

It a accumulation of multiple polls.
False.

1667224845441.png

It's the result of several thousand simulated elections.
That is, the result of set of election models, fed with whatever information the organization felt relevant.
So...no...its NOT an accumulation of polls.

False.

View attachment 718675

It's the result of several thousand simulated elections.
That is, the result of set of election models, fed with whatever information the organization felt relevant.
So...no...its NOT an accumulation of polls.
And yes, it's just a bunch of garbage. Smells like Nate Slimer Five Turd Fake style garbage to me.

That still holds. 51-49 senate and slight loss in house is trend.. but NO red wave. They’ll barley win if they do.
Keep on backpedaling, baby! Maybe you should slow it down a bit though, lest you end up falling off your bike like Joe Biden did.

Yup, he's a moron, and RCP is indeed much closer to what's going to happen than whatever his inane ramblings are.

Even taking the current RCP polling averages, which are rather skewed toward Democrats because the polling industry are mostly all Democrats themselves (and are obviously biased in their polling because they NEVER err on the side of Republicans... iow, they always overestimate Democrats)...

The Senate is currently 44 (R) - 43 (D) when counting "safe" and "likely" seats. Then, there are only 2 seats that "lean D" but 4 that "lean R"... Assuming R's and D's each get all of those respective seats, R's are currently up 48-45... Then it depends on how the "toss up" states fall... R's only need 3 of those 7 seats to go their way to get control of the Senate.

Wisconsin -- will definitely go for Johnson --- +1 R!
Pennsylvania -- SHOULD go to Oz, but watch for fraud --- +1 R?
Washington -- don't count R's out here, but I suspect D's barely hold it --- +1 D?
Nevada -- SHOULD go to Laxalt, but watch for fraud --- +1 R?
New Hampshire -- a true toss up in my mind --- ???
Georgia -- Walker will win, whether in Nov or in Dec --- +1 R!
Arizona -- Masters has momentum and he will win on the back of Lake --- +1 R!

This means that R's should end up somewhere between 51 and 53 seats, with 55 seats possible. Given a "red wave", I expect R's to end up with 53-54 seats in the Senate, with D's probably holding Washington and maybe holding New Hampshire.

With regard to the House map, R's already easily have it won, as a whole bunch of "toss up" and "leans R" races will go their way. Under the same rules as above, R's are currently up roughly 228-174... Assuming that half of the toss ups go the R's way, that would get them up to roughly 245 seats, so my prediction of roughly 250 seats at the high end for R's is quite realistic.

LOL Dems are fucked, they know what’s coming and are now running around like chickens with their heads cuts off.

Keep on backpedaling, baby! Maybe you should slow it down a bit though, lest you end up falling off your bike like Joe Biden did.
I know what I won’t do… I won’t be complaining about bamboo ballots from China, voting machines, and making up shit about the election if the republicans pull out a close victory. It’s down to 3 states all pretty much tossups. PA, NV, GA.

Yup, he's a moron, and RCP is indeed much closer to what's going to happen than whatever his inane ramblings are.

Even taking the current RCP polling averages, which are rather skewed toward Democrats because the polling industry are mostly all Democrats themselves (and are obviously biased in their polling because they NEVER err on the side of Republicans... iow, they always overestimate Democrats)...

The Senate is currently 44 (R) - 43 (D) when counting "safe" and "likely" seats. Then, there are only 2 seats that "lean D" but 4 that "lean R"... Assuming R's and D's each get all of those respective seats, R's are currently up 48-45... Then it depends on how the "toss up" states fall... R's only need 3 of those 7 seats to go their way to get control of the Senate.

Wisconsin -- will definitely go for Johnson --- +1 R!
Pennsylvania -- SHOULD go to Oz, but watch for fraud --- +1 R?
Washington -- don't count R's out here, but I suspect D's barely hold it --- +1 D?
Nevada -- SHOULD go to Laxalt, but watch for fraud --- +1 R?
New Hampshire -- a true toss up in my mind --- ???
Georgia -- Walker will win, whether in Nov or in Dec --- +1 R!
Arizona -- Masters has momentum and he will win on the back of Lake --- +1 R!

This means that R's should end up somewhere between 51 and 53 seats, with 55 seats possible. Given a "red wave", I expect R's to end up with 53-54 seats in the Senate, with D's probably holding Washington and maybe holding New Hampshire.

With regard to the House map, R's already easily have it won, as a whole bunch of "toss up" and "leans R" races will go their way. Under the same rules as above, R's are currently up roughly 228-174... Assuming that half of the toss ups go the R's way, that would get them up to roughly 245 seats, so my prediction of roughly 250 seats at the high end for R's is quite realistic.
Like this fucker complaining about fraud. What an asshole. Oh.. it’s still you. My bad.

Forum List

Back