Uh oh… polls pointing towards blue wave in ‘22

R's will win roughly 52-54 senate seats.
R's will win big in the House... A conservative estimate would be them gaining about 30 seats from what they currently hold, but them ending up with roughly 250 or so seats is entirely plausible.
Flies in the face of all the polling but anything can happen. It’s looked for a long time like a Democrat win in the Senate and a slight loss in the house but maybe your gut feeling is better. 🤷‍♂️

Flies in the face of all the polling
What polling?? Fake leftist polling?? Polling is largely a joke, outside of a couple or so honest pollsters, and the honest pollsters are saying that a rather large red wave is incoming.
but anything can happen. It’s looked for a long time like a Democrat win in the Senate and a slight loss in the house but maybe your gut feeling is better. 🤷‍♂️
hahahahahahahaha you actually believe the fake polls?? ... hahahahahahahaha TOO FUNNY!

:lol:
If the Republicans pick up 41 or more seats in the house and lose zero or fewer seats in the senate, it will be a bigger than the Democrat's blue wave over Trump in 2018.
No red wave if they don’t pick up the senate. They were always going to win the house. I’d be surprised by 40 seat swing. I expect 25.

1666951717643.png

~S~

No red wave if they don’t pick up the senate.
They WILL pick up the senate, dude... Expect them to get anywhere from 52 seats (low end) to 54 seats (high end).
They were always going to win the house.
Not according to "super duper computer model" "runs an election a kerbillion times" Nate Silver... He STILL thinks the Dems have a remote chance of winning the House. He's a complete MO-RON. Expect R's to end up with anywhere between 240 seats (low end) and 255+ seats (high end). This red wave will be HISTORIC.
I’d be surprised by 40 seat swing. I expect 25.
Prepare to be surprised.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

I dare you to follow up with me after the Midterms when R's win 52-54 senate seats and this little "holy forecast" of yours is completely WRONG.
Youve been bookmarked. Prepare for your wedge and head to be shoved in the toilet.

While you guys have been counting down to November the tide suddenly turned. Started with the leak of the Roe decision and has remained steady since.

Also helps that Hershel Walker and Dr Oz are horrible candidates in what could have been winnable contests.

The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue. Generally will be close but sorry folks. No red wave to usher in your theocracy.

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

Another thread that's aged as well as a crack whore.

While you guys have been counting down to November the tide suddenly turned. Started with the leak of the Roe decision and has remained steady since.

Also helps that Hershel Walker and Dr Oz are horrible candidates in what could have been winnable contests.

The House will end up red but likely the senate becomes even more blue. Generally will be close but sorry folks. No red wave to usher in your theocracy.

View attachment 671751

View attachment 671750

Boy, this thread has not aged well at all. :(

Ask and receive.
you spelled deceive wrong...that's not a poll, its a prediction, and the first graph had the prediction "last updated" on june 18th and this recent prediction has it listed as June 14th [do you trust both those numbers?]...at its best this is nothing more than someone's wishful thinking, but I wouldn't be against you posting daily updates through the election so we can track the graphs accuracy and gullibility factors. would you mind doing that?
Remember to give me 10% of your earnings like all gods deserve.
As an atheist I can assure you that your status as a god is only slightly more believable than the graph.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back