Uhhh one purpose to reduce the population growth. So says gates. Bill, bill gates.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Time for the left to ignore it, laugh and attack the source regardless of what their crud covered ears heard their god gates just said.

I'd have to see the full video. The edit cut right before he said "reducing sickness, reducing population growth" seemed too conveniently placed.

The LAST thing the world needs is "reducing population growth." That crap is just nonsense.

Time for the left to ignore it, laugh and attack the source regardless of what their crud covered ears heard their god gates just said.

I know you guys are racist.

Why are you getting your medical information from a black man?

Imagine that....:itsok:

1635986700623.png

The LAST thing the world needs is "reducing population growth." That crap is just nonsense.

No, it is true the world population is about 3 times now what the planet can sustain.
We are killing off everything, and it won't help because once fossil fuels and clean water runs out, there will be massive die off of humans.
We may well go extinct entirely.

But as much as I do not like Gates, he likely is right on this.
If we reduce infant mortality due to disease, then people will have far fewer children.
They are having so many children now because they have such a low survival rate.

Forum List

Back