UK bulk buys hydroxychloroquine as potential Covid-19 treatment

BUT ITS A DEADLY POISON, OMG THEYRE GOING TO KILL HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS!

I will laugh tears and buy some champagne if hydroxychloroquine, which multiple ACTUAL studies have shown does nothing at all to help with Covid-19, ends up killing Trump with its side effects.
You would....idiot

I will laugh tears and buy some champagne if hydroxychloroquine, which multiple ACTUAL studies have shown does nothing at all to help with Covid-19, ends up killing Trump with its side effects.
Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and has been used for more than 60 years.

Why do you Leftards hate science.

methinks you're confusion is with empirical medicine Weatherdude

Doesn't make you a bad man, by any stretch , you only need grasp capitalist medicine has only capitalist remedies.....

capice?

~S~

How would it do that? Do you know anything about the drug?

It's the same thing Chris Cuomo's wife was giving him!

What the hell are they doing endangering peoples lives buying a drug that has been administered for decades to tens or thousands of people without any notable health issues or complications?!

Don't they listen to fake news CNN and MSNBC?!

Forum List

Back